LiitoKala 26650 5000mah 20A Continues 50A Peak

@bartroosen12 btw they have good deals atm because of blackfriday and if you buy over the app it is even cheaper…

Yeah that’s pretty nice but I to much batteries laying around at the moment :sweat_smile:

I have bought from littokala oficial store… all fake… looking at them looks good… but when you test them they are 1600 mah…

the problem is … you can see a lot of videos and people… saying they are good… and I had believe on that… that was bullshit… I just realised that are fake news… waste my money on 60 bullshit cells… can’t send them back because from US to china is more than 70 bucks… and also you have to sign saying that you are not shipping lithium batteries… what a waste of time and money… welcome to china trap…

the worst part is you contact the Liitokala guys… and they keep saying that they sell 3000mah batteries… you can send them many pictures and testing … and they just keep saying that are 3000mah … and them you have to start a dispute… that is going to fail… because the shipping back to china is half of the price … what a bullshit…

2 Likes

Did you bought the 18650 cells?

SAVE_20181213_105642 https://m.dhgate.com/product/2pcs-liitokala-lii-30a-18650-3000mah-rechargeable/414790068.html#pd-103

you can start a dispute with only money back, no back shipping in Ali Express. I had to do that already multiple times. Not with batteries, but with other things. I usually got as min part of the paid price back.

He wrote sómewhere that he ordered 30q from them. So not the one you linked.

1 Like

Yes the 30q ect are all fake. We are talking about the 21700/26650. They have been used here already, atleast the 26650. You should only buy name brand batteries from trusted selllers.

ok good to know… but I would not take a risk anymore… hehehe

I 've created this topic long time ago…and I never actually bought these Lito Kalas when I’ve found out that they are actually rated at 15a. But besides 15a they seem to be a good deal given the price point.

@bartroosen12 how’s the performance? could someone share their findings about these? they seem promising