LiitoKala 26650 5000mah 20A Continues 50A Peak

I have bought 45 of those black littokala cells. All cells had the same voltage when they arrived so that was good. IMG_20180813_212623 Did a quick test on my ownboard esk8, made a quick 10S1P pack. Esc pulls max 18A so perfect to see how these perform and they worked great actually so no fake stuff. If they were fake they couldn’t be able to cruise for 10km so I know for sure they real.

Got 5V sag on max so that’s normal, Lygte has some nice graphs made for every cell very intresting. https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/LiitoKala%20INR26650-50A%205000mAh%20(Black)%20UK.html

I have bought them from aliexpress from the official littokala store.

I’m going to keep these cells to make a 20S2P ebike battery.

You should actually have gotten something like 15-20km of range from a 10s5000mah pack, well I know I do on both my boards

1 Like

I could do some more km but after 10km and going full throttle the remote started vibrating so it means the voltage drops below 32V. Voltage after 10km was still 37V so that’s just how the battery should perform if you check them on lygte. They perform as good as the samsung 30Q. chrome You can see with a 10S1P setup you only get around 3Ah ‘real’ capacity. A 10S2P will be perfect for those ownboard/wowgo/meepo esc’s.

Your packs will have more discharge so that’s normal. This was just a test pack, I won’t never use a 10S1P with 18650 or 26850 cells :wink:

2 Likes

don’t forget that weight and conditions play into the range, 15-20km is for light rider and flat areas ect.

1 Like

i am currently thinking on buying the 21700 liitokala, got a spot welder ect.

Which setup? Battery config and esc you gonna use?

probably 10s3p or 4p. You get more wh/cm³ than with the 26650. also lighter.

These 21700 cells can handle max 15A continious so that must be good enough.

they can handle more. But 15A is safe and basicly a 30q with more mAh for cheaper.

1 Like

can you share the link to the product/seller pls?

this is hella tempting, and i dont even need more batteries…but maybe for science lol

yep, only reason i am tempted is because my school has a spotwelder…so yeah, i have a serious itch in my finger.

did some more calculations again to be sure my memory wasnt wrong. The 21700 beats 26650 in every metric if you compare for example 10s3p to 10s3p. 1kg lighter, almost half the price and half the space needed, so you could increase the p count for the 21700 and still be lighter and have the same mAh/amps possible. I am rly excited to test this.

1 Like

Post here when you get them please :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw I ordered these so you can look which seller:

Bought 20 from this seller https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cCeTuiZK Bought 25 from this seller

ezgif-5-dafcd8ef7f7c

They’re also twice as big, so they better perform twice as good and be less than twice the price for them to be usable…

also skeptical

4 Likes

This shop basicly has the same price as the other during sales.

1 Like

well you can’t rly beat the 30Q. The liitoKala lose in weight and space against the 30Q, but you pay extra for that performance. that is what it boils down to basicly. 10s3p 21700 vs 30Q . 30Q needs 31% less space and 25% less weight but is 25% more expensive and has also 33% less capacity. 26650 vs 30Q. 30Q needs 212% less space and is 200% lighter, 66% lower capacity but 8% cheaper. TLDR I remember again why i choose the 30Q instead of these. What you save in money once, you pay everday by having a heavier and bigger battery, you could just go 1 or 2 p up to get the same capacity and still be lighter and even have a higher Amp potential. BUY 30Q. Edit: My calculation is based around that i don’t pay import fees, so i need to buy smaller packages, more expensive. Edit2: Had to correct some mistakes.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true VCT6 30Q and 40T are just the best but you pay for it.

If you wanna try a cheaper alternative I think the Littokala 26650 and 21700 are just pretty good choices to try, if you make sure to look at their tested max current :slight_smile: Those 2 types can do around 15A - 20A so that will be safe for these.

yeah after my painful cutoff i will from now on be more conservative with max amps.

1 Like