Is my 6s 3p BMS wiring sheme correct?

I don’t understand what your question is

That is a terrible charging time. Maybe your parallel packs are terribly unbalanced. That could make your charging so slow. Can you measure the voltage of each parallel pack?

Nah i think the cells are fine, i checked them several times yesterday and they were like perfectly balanced. All were within a range of 0.01 difference. Sadly my multimeter themed also to stopped working… i can’t messure volts anymore but my e board voltmeter says now 80% charge and thats probably all i will get with 24v.

But as i said i think its either the charging plug who themes damaged from a spark, some bad wiring or the 24 V charger.

Yeah with 24v charger you won’t get to max charge which is at 25.2v

1 Like

Sorry, someone was asking about the link i put up about a 18650 battery packs that i purchased on ebay so i copied and pasted the description of the battery pack.

No problem

So… It was port C after all? The chinese intructions are kinda funny… I hope you make that thing work once and for all. If the cells are new Sometimes they refuse to do full charge. You must go out for short runs and charge again. After a couple runs they will reach 4.2v. I see you have charger issues anyway. Keep trying.

1 Like

Yeah C- was the right way to go. I think the charging issues wont be a big of a deal. So thanks @rojitor for help, your video was pretty helpfull, the only thing thats left which is concerning me are the german laws but thats another story.

Does your 6s battery setup works, if so, how many volts is it?

Yeah it works, i just had my first quick ride and saw what the problem here might be. After like 2 mins the performance fall to like 25% but which could be a problem with the Voltage sag but, so 6s3p might not be a good Idea. BUT the performance los only last very short, i gave it a little pause and from then i had 15 min with 100%.

Tomorrow i will have a long ride at Tempelhofer Feld, the old Airfield and be able to tell more about it´s performance.

Edit: Fully loaded it´s 25,2 Volt.

1 Like

I see you’re using the Racerstar 5065. Same one I bought, I didn’t notice you said anywhere…what mount are you planning on using? I’m having a hard time finding anything that would work besides the Evolve mounts since these motors have a 38mm bolt spacing.

Hi m8,

you should check out the build thread i created later. You´ll find the mount i used and pictures of how it looked after i adjusted it. The pictures are in a comment of me.

let me know if you have and further questions

1 Like

It would be awesome if somebody could check if my new wiring scheme of my rebuild esk8 looks good, thx in addition.

Edit: @rich or @krloz maybe ?

Looks correct for me because I know this BMS, other people might be confused :laughing: Do you have a wiring scheme for the balance leads to get sure? Just to make it 100% perfect there is one motor phase wire missing :wink:

1 Like

Damn, i really thought there was no mistake hidden in my scheme… ofc you are right about that.

I could do one but the battery pack is already wired and works fine, as u can see i decided to just use my old 18650´s for my first spot weldet Pack.

thx for the help m8

1 Like

Looks good to me assuming the bms in use is of the common charge and discharge pad type

1 Like