Interest for Ollin motor mount OM5065-200

I dont offer them in black because my goal was to offer a good mount at about half the price of others. The only way to do this was to not have any extras and to process the metal myself (take the edges off, tap and drill holes). However they are sanded and ready to be painted or powder coated or anodized.

Okay thanks, how should I pay? You use PayPal?

Yes, [email protected] is paypal.

Okay i paid

got it - thanks. Can you PM me the address where you want the mount sent.

@korryh

Hey bud …

What mounts for which motors do you have these days?

Hey MIV- I have a regular 50xx, 10 Ollin and 3 63xx. I just need to knock the sharp edges off and tap some holes. Anything in particular you are looking for.

Hey it’s been a couple months and I just wanted to say the motor mount’s held up pretty good. I think the only problem about it is the bolts that bolt the main piece to the clamp piece are really thick so my wheel pulley scrapes up against it, but all i did was add 2 truck washers to it and it spaced them out.

Hey, thanks for the feedback and letting us know your solution. I have been making stainless arms that are half the thickness, unfortunately it’s a few dollars more expensive

Any of you ever consider using (Titanium) Additive Manufacturing technology to create your motor mounts (or any other Esk8 piece for that matter)?

Is basically a printer which uses Titanium powder to print complete Titanium pieces. Much or less the same principle as 3D ABS or Nylon printing, but instead using plastic material it uses raw metal powder to manufacture complete pieces.

…a skateboard truck printed in Titanium using Additive Manufacturing printer with Titanium powder…

5 Likes

Great looking truck, how much did it cost :-D. And what process was used to get the smooth polish finish on the outside

1 Like

Dont know the price. I’m not sure about the polish. Probably done with the printer process, is called Additive Manufacturing.

It’s even more expensive than subtraction manufacturing which is already expensive enough.

1 Like

Well, but when the the tough gets going, the going gets tough. When you hear complains about not achievieving this and that, and there’s solutions out there, although expensive, but solutions anyway.

I am buying a OM5065-200 motor and need a mount. I am using Caliber II trucks which are squared. Do you have this mount to fit these trucks

Chris

Hey Chris- I don’t have any mounts at this time. Let me contact the cutter to see when they can cut them and get back to you later today.