Interest for Ollin motor mount OM5065-200

@korryh

Stainless Steel?

Awe shit…I’m gonna have to try to cut a tomato with it

1 Like
1 Like

Lol, ya maybe a bit overkill for me, just saying it could be done. For he past 2 years I have been using a 3/8" thick aluminum mount - Im too old to get that crazy.

Bro totally do it…

Just make sure it’s dishwasher safe

Yeh man i deff think its worthwhile to start making these with the updated design and in steel. I would deff pay 60 for one.

I have been keeping up with this thread for a while now. I was just about to buy a motor mount since its a bargain for 45. But things are starting to get interesting ill wait it out to see if this stainless steel iteration will tickle my… interest. :smirk:

Added weight for not much benefit imo

1 Like

The weight is negligible…

You should lazer etch a design into those bad boys…like :fire: or a :dragon: Lol

I am probably not going to do the stainless for awhile - end of October when trade shows are over and work slows down a bit. I would like to test it before I sell it.

Mounts for Christmas :christmas_tree: lol

Haven’t heard if there are going to be more mounts for sale in the near future

Hey Glen, they are under a different heading.

Let me know what you need. I am putting in a order in Monday.

Did you have to modify anything when using the torqueboards kit or did a torqueboards key work

I didn’t use a key. I picked up some stainless set screws and used the slot with the set screw. I couldn’t find a key locally and too lazy to make one I may eventually.

Hey if i buy this will it come with four mounting screws for the motor? Also, are these ready to ship yet?

@GCB yes, it comes with all hardware needed to mount the motor to the truck. Do you have a 63xx or 50xx or Ollin motor. How many do you need. I am getting in a new batch tomorrow sometime and I will need to take off the sharp edges and tap some holes so I can ship out on Monday.

I am using a single Ollin motor, and since i live in USA exertions is expensive as hell with shipping.

I’m pretty busy lately so it may take a while until I order it.

Just to clarify - you have the 50xx from ollin. I am just making sure because his 50xx is different than most 50xx.

Thanks

Yes, I have the Ollin OM5065, Is it possible to order in black? i am trying to get a black on bamboo theme