If you ordered a FocBox from me, I have some news

Still have some focboxes for sale?

When I’m out of stock i take backorders, so feel free to reserve a place in line for the next shipment.

1 Like

So I guess you are out of stock ATM

It would appear that https://www.coolumbeachboards.com/ Are the Aussie reps, (according to the link on the top of the home page)

And I get that there are delays etc etc, shit happens and they are doing the best they can. Can’t be mad at them for that.

My main concern is that the reps would get new batches over the ‘newer’ orders? (Not the November ones I would hope…) So maybe I should just wait for beach guys to get them.

How much on 4 focbox

https://longhairedboy.com/collections/all/products/focbox-electric-skateboard-motor-controller

I have two options on them, 3.5mm bullets and 5.5mm bullets. Add four to your cart, start the checkout process, and see what it comes out to with shipping. You can do that without actually making the purchase to see how much it will be.

I’m getting bored with the shape of my abandoned checkout graph anyway, so this will be refreshing.

THEY’RE HEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEE

I’m dropping ALLL of the backorders off at the post office today, along with the orders for danger manuals.

You’re welcome, i love you, good morning.

7 Likes

Love you too

3 Likes

Also they’re back in stock on my website now. I still have some left after all the backorders and builds.

3 Likes

FOC ME, and i just got TB VESCS. not that they’re terrible but FOC’in hell FOC would be sweet.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll be buying ESCs again soon. lol

10 Likes

Ya’ll are some hungry motherfuckers!

I’m sold out again but don’t worry, more are already on the way. As usual, i’m taking backorders.

7 Likes

BTW the last one that shipped was the 100th one i’ve moved since the subscription thing started, so thanks everybody!

4 Likes

Just got the notification that the new stock has shipped. Backorders will be going out immediately when they get here, per usual.

I’ve got plenty coming so now’s a good time to order.

1 Like

Holy phuck boys…it’s actually happening???

4 Likes

Where and when can I get mine? @CarlCollins

No way! the money clips??

I thought that was a myth… an ancient legend. They’re real?

2 Likes

Despite initially not being interested in them, I’ve actually been using mine. It’s pretty fly.

1 Like

“Oh they’re real…and they’re spectacular!”

2 Likes

Ask Enertion Support about it. Email at [email protected]