HW6.4 based ESC - B-box

Cute cat! Best of luck in these endeavors! I am certainly interested.

@sMATTEr If you can find 5 people that also want 2 sets I’ll make them for 100$ Just to be clear for everyone else these are diy kits I am talking about.

2 Likes

I take one set to start with, have no clue in smd soldering, but that has to change:)

I’ll take 2!

I am happy to say the first 9 will ship out today. Here you can see what it is and whats included. I will be making more soon but work is going to be stressfull for the next 2 weeks and we want to see how these do in the wild.

That being said I will start offering do it yourself kit’s.

PCB + BOM without NRF or Motion sensor 100$ B-BOX complete KIT (wires and case) 120$ Support will be limited to pictures and a guide on flashing. ( I can not troubleshoot your SMD work form around the world nor will I)

24 Likes

2 of those are mine :’ ) This has been the fastest and most effective groupbuy/preorder/not-groupbuy/whatever transaction I have been part of while on these forums.

Props for making it happen.

Enertion took 14 weeks to ship a product that was “in stock and ready to ship”. Carvon dates keep slipping, so far 6 weeks behind schedule. You made this happen within 7 weeks of starting this thread and 2 weeks since payment.

Really, thank you for not being a pain to deal with

21 Likes

I was in on this too, i must commend @bimmer for his response times, it’s been a painless and clear-cut process the whole way through with nothing but good energy. Excited to try mine out when i get them!

1 Like

Awesome stuff @bimmer. Assuming I can get my Focbox order cancelled, I’ll be keen for a pair of prebuilt models with the enclosures as soon as the next batch is available :slight_smile: Will you be accepting orders from NZ?

There are 28 people ahead of you and yes but shipping will be expensive.

1 Like

Expensive shipping is pretty much a given when living in NZ unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue: Do you know how many you’re planning to build in the next batch?

Probably a solid 30.

Just put my name down for 2 Looking really good so far bimmer!

1 Like

12 Likes

I hope they live up to the hype.

3 Likes

Another example that bsht sounds as bsht could last. Kudos to @bimmer and @stewii :+1: for delivering and not becoming bshters like those typical esk8 wannabe companies full of lame and bsht excuses.

3 Likes

Got mine today, coated them :wink:

7 Likes

Hopefully we will soon get them like that from the smd fab.

4 Likes

I am coating mine with acrylic conformal coating after I power them on and communicate via USB & bluetooth

1 Like

Lol replied in pics thread by accident :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Which vesc tool are we supposed to be using?

Welp I am drunk and answered there…

4 Likes