Hub Motor & Urethane Riding Qualities

I realize you would have bought them anyway.:grin: You are totally right about the wheels, though. My picture would be similar except you’d have to replace tho 90’s with clones, which do not even compare to REAL Abec 11 wheels. I was surprised when the 107’s felt even more cushy than the 97, 75a’s. When you take the “Donuts and Burnouts” class from @ChrisChaput let me know. I need to learn, too.

4 Likes

LHB the last word in hair conditioning has always been been Soul Glo, you need to get on that train!

3 Likes

I’m in for a set of your Prememium Tainties Tandrix Guywheels @longhairedboy

1 Like

@chaka @longhairedboy You will be pleased to know… Taintrix V1 is now fully operational…Should be ready for bumper crop harvest in the Fall. :wink: Don’t forget about all of the wonderful products to make harvesting easy and leave behind a fresh, clean, cooling finish. :innocent:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get my hands on a set of these wheels. Add to my collection of boards with the 107’s. Hope in the future you bring back the black hub.

5 Likes

And the pink thane! Love that look.

This is a great vid for explaining different wheel types, thane formulas, and applications. Dig…

1 Like

I want the black hubs also. Might just paint them somehow

Does it come in 107?

Can it slide?

1 Like

you just need a little palmade

This is going to be interesting, wondering if @ChrisChaput can divulge the secret ingredient in the thane which could rival the @longhairedboy Prememium Tainties formula and does the location of the farmed taint matter to rebound qualities? Labeda eat yer heart out

1 Like

Labeda uses old fry grease and boogers.

2 Likes

I believe the clones use ball sweat

Yes … Duh!

1 Like

After doing extension research in the music business, I’ve come to realize that the “White Album” sold very well and that the “Orange Album” would not have. Now if you take the AC to charge up your DC and remember why “these go to eleven” (obscure Spinal Tap reference), then surely we should be “back in black”.

I think that we’ll be using black cores in the near future.

7 Likes

What the hell??? How does this dude always get things before the rest of us? I dunno if I would put my face that close to the tainties…just sayin @BigBoyToys @longhairedboy

5 Likes

I didn’t even recognize myself in that picture at first because “that guy” is wearing an all black 888 helmet and is left handed. Then I remembered that Luis had to stop me in all my excitement from jumping on his board without a helmet and he loaned me his. And in order for a regular footer to grab rail on heelside carves, I had switch the throttle to my left hand - a trick you have to know to do a one-handed headstand on an electric Hamboard (note the green remote control in my left) …

… but when I REALLY need to hold onto something tight, I always my right!

10 Likes

Omg, I dropped my taco on the floor laughing. Well played, @NummThumz

Looks like fun!