Help with charge only BMS wiring

So, okay, I think I’ll divide the price with a friend

if you find a decent bms pm me and ill paypal u some money

Hi, I’m on a 8s setup and wondering what bms to use. Will a 45A work or do I need to a 60A?

It depends on what type of batteries you’re using. 8S of what type of cells?

Zippy lipo

You’re gonna have to be more specific. Is it an 8S2P? 3P? 4P? And what’s the discharge rating of those? Zippy makes lots of different kinds of lipos.

Sorry, 8s2p 5000mah esch 20C conected in series from Zippy

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out regarding wiring a BMS for charge only. Please have a look at the picture and I would appreciate any input on if that is how it is supposed to be wired so that does charge only. I hope it is not too messy.

I am confused I bought this pack from China, together with another one with the same components but different cells (LG MG1) which stopped working when I gave a big acceleration. According to the seller I fried the BMS by pulling to much amps. The thing is, after reading posts on how to wire BMS for charge only it seems like they already did it so the BMS handles charge but not discharge. I tried to find the diagram for this BMS but using the reference number all I could find is a website in Chinese with just a picture of the BMS I am adding this picture as well just in case it might help.

Hello everyone, do you think you guys could help me figure out how I’m suppose to connect the balance cables on to this BMS balance charger, it’s for TWO 4s LiPo batteries = 8s

I can’t seem to find a good wiring diagram for the below BMS. It has the B- P- and Ch-. The Ch- confuses me on charge only wiring. Any thoughts/Suggestions?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074WZL5NF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ch- goes to “-” on the charger

1 Like

Yea, I figured it out. Also good thing to note, you don’t use P-