Help with charge only BMS wiring

I have also corrected your diagram for the Amp limiting wiring.

You could wire it the way you have it, but the main negative and the last negative balance wire are on the same terminal on the battery.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hi, I wanna buy a BMS too, but tell me, 45A isn’t low limit? Because a Skateboard can use more than 60A

Just curious, why did you go with two fuses?

I saw a wiring diagram, but after some advise I’ll live it with no fuse.

Yes you need to use a 60A bms for a 10s3p and 80A for 10s4p, nevertheless there are a lot of people running 60A bms for a 10s4p on Samsung 25R with no issues whatsoever

But I’m using a 6s1p 6300mah 35c, witch Bms I have to buy?

This should be the one you need

http://www.batterysupports.com/22v-24v-6s-60a-6x-36v-lithium-ion-lipo-battery-bms-pcm-pcb-p-478.html

Why? And Battery Supports do not ship To my Country! I saw some people using like 15A Bms with Sk3 Motors, How they do this?

Use it for charging only

Like Soldering the Vesc Cables in Charge Port of Bms??

No. You only use the BMS to charge the battery, and connect the battery straight to the esc (with a switch in between)

Like this?

1 Like

It depends on the BMS. There are a few threads here on how to do it, search how to bypass bms

Man, Wait, I want a Bms just for charging, How do I connect the Bms with the Battery? Because I don’t want to Burn My Bms

What BMS do you have? You need to find a diagram on bypassing the bms

I don’t have, this is why I’m making so many questions hahaha, Tell me, Witch one do you recommend? (WorldWide Shipping Please)

Battery support or bestech

Man, can you explain to me how to buy in Bestech? Their site have no “Buy or Add to Cart” button

To Buy from Bestech: Find the bms you want on their website then send an email to their sales dept asking to buy the bms. They will contact you and setup the order through email. Their minimum order qty is 2.

1 Like