Have a potential supplier of the new Samsung 30T 21700 cells

10.8$/ Samsung 30T 11$/ Samsung 40T

Apparently this is the real stuff though :

At 35A 65 degrees and this voltage level, cannot be a fake cell.

1 Like

Damn, a 12S1P of these would be perfect for my Jet Spud commuter build. I don’t need the range so this would probably work out to around the same power and (hopefully) less weight than a 12S2P of 30Qs. A little cheaper too, and in a smaller package.

1 Like

Hit them a message (Szyfe Vapcell something)? Too expensive for me as is :x can’t justify the price haha

They are live boys at $18 USD a pop:

Only can buy 12 right now, but means bulk will be soon. Wish I had a way to get enough together for a 12s4p build.

I know this is old… But tell me how many hours it took to build your pack when you finish it :wink:

Samsung 21700 40T are live at $20.00 each, max 6

I will be sure to tell you that as soon as I build one. Just for a little perspective though, how is it justified to charge for a battery pack that takes a couple hours, or even a day, what a set of 2WD or 4WD Hummie Hubs costs with over a years worth of R&D and work put into them?

1 Like

Often higher battery prices are attributed to warranty, longhairedboy has some expensive shit!!! But once you buy it you’re golden and have a great warranty which is essential in this game, and a crazy mastermind genius that likes building fast popsicle sticks

2.5 years 10 char

2 Likes

Exactly…

What Business Modell?

The one in which customers are satisfied

4 Likes

You don’t have to like their business model to understand the comparison I’m making between developing a product from scratch and putting years of work and R&D into something compared to building something from premade parts that takes at most a day.

Substitute whatever you want in their that costs a similar price and took about the same time to develop.

There you go, can you understand this terribly complex comparison now…?

1 Like

Regardless of what product you want to compare it to, it literally makes no difference if you like their business model. Use e-toxx, fatboy, Carvon, Trampa, whatever! You don’t get to pretend to be ignorant of something because you don’t like their business model. You admitted that you have read there thread, so you clearly do know the difference.

By your very own words of only getting out of bed for nothing less than $75/hr, then those products should be priced at like $500,000 a set if your going to insist that’s how the market should be.

1 Like

Ok, have fun living in fantasy land… I am not wasting my time on this pointless debate, your clearly just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

1 Like

Lol, that’s not what insinuating means but ok. Also, if that’s your point, then why are you arguing that batteries are worth so much then?

… I’m not insinuating they are worth so much… but do you want someone getting paid minimum wage getting paid to make your battery and hope it won’t burn your house down?

Guys let’s stick to the topic. Create a new thread if all you want to do is bash each orher

Also your pricing out of a battery is exactly my point. This is a DIY forum! Yet the thing that can be built after a few hours of YouTube videos and general reading and save you the most money, the battery, is the most commonly not made DIY item. That is my point. It costs $200-$300 to buy the parts and make one. We bitch about the cost of a VESC 6 yet have no problem spending twice that on a battery we could build for the price of a ESCape. Then, instead of people getting the good ESC’s, they have to get cheaper ones cause they spent so much on the battery…