General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

we lots of machines but yes it’s manual labor machines lathe ect ,except for cnc that we have.

1 Like

What’s the news on speeddrive r?

Not shipping yet

Considering bailing out of this Carvon debacle (can we call it a debacle yet? Lol) and pursuing a different path for my next build. Might revisit when they get their shit together, or maybe not.

I am in the process of hopping off the ride. Traded the preorder for products that actually exist… and are tried and true…

1 Like

ima hold out… been dreaming of these for awhile. still pretty excited :smiley:

1 Like

Check out @hummie stuff hes almost done and they are bound to compete with the raptor 2 hubs or if u want just get the torquedrive

Already in for a set :sunglasses:

1 Like

almost my friends cans with rubber on and just a few left that need to be drilled for screws

8 Likes

And not a word on XL.

okay last update of today , @Mathias we do have torque drives ready to ship , for everyone else this is the final v4 speed r version we finished a couple just need to assemble them last step .

10 Likes

I’m waiting on my Evo XL, if I don’t get an email back from Carvon I will call my credit card and get a refund. It’s completely wrong take people’s $$ and not update not even reply to emails Remember you habe my full $2,200 already

2 Likes

Put the words refund in all caps in the subject title for the email. That’s how I got them to respond to me about mine.

Awesome Chase, thanks for the info, so tired to email, Facebook and Instagram. Nothing nack, not the right way to do business, if you can’t fill orders do take oreers. Did you ever got your board?

I’m still waiting on the XL. The refund was for the Torque drive. Jerry’s exact words when I finally got a response “I’m so busy I hardly have time to reply to all the emails I receive so I skim the titles to see which are most important.”

2 Likes

I believe no one has gotten their EVO boards. One of the CarvOn update mentions that XL has a delay, once those parts come in they will be sent to LHB who will build it.

1 Like

And standalone motor orders won’t go out until the prebuilds do, so, what’s the likelihood of us getting these before June?

1 Like

@exiledd_Top Well, I for one really appreciate your updates and hope you won’t let people’s frustrations discourage you from continuing. Don’t respond to the negative comments, since they’re not really directed at you. You’re kind of our only connection to the secret Carvon underworld. Please don’t stop doing what you’re doing. :facepunch:

4 Likes

Yes @Exiledd_Top I appeciate your contributions too. I’d rather know what’s going on, even if it’s not what I want to hear.

4 Likes

I believe this negativity is what drove Jerry away from forums. As a one man show he only has so much time to work on these things a day before heading home to his family. Any time spent reading emails and posting updates means stepping away from the work bench and not getting closer to the results we want.

@Exiledd_Top Thank you for being helpful and providing updates despite the number of times I poke fun at you by being a grammar nazi (I do it for education and lulz, never personal). You can never make everyone in the room happy. What you did probably satisfied 50% and angered the other 50%.

7 Likes