Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

i’m screwed then my order is 15441. looks like i will receive it in 2018… or will I receive it at all?

@onloop @CarlCollins

I volunteer to ship everything for everybody within 72hrs, just fly me to China and back :+1:

7 Likes

My order showed movement today, hopefully it will be here by Christmas, 1526x

Shipped 6.12. with Royal Mail tracking number to Germany. I couldn’t track it till yesterday lol. And it said it was dispatched from London on 16.12. Order number was 157xx.

Today i got an early xmas surprise. :grinning:

P.s. Thumb throttle on Nano x feels a lot cheaper than on my benchwheel.

3 Likes

For a minute there I was wondering why yours were shipped June 12th! Sorry crazy American educated here

5 Likes

Never-ending struggle lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why are the orders not shipping in a logical order?

@rok has the same order as me but im 15555 and mine hasn’t shipped?

3 Likes

15543 here with UK delivery, still hasn’t shipped. How come later orders got shipped before these ones? What is going on?

1 Like

My order is 153xx still awaiting fulfilment…

1 Like

Same here with number 15554 and only one focbox…

Well Friday better be good thats all I am saying.

What reason could you have for having 800 units in stock and hundreds of orders unfulfilled weeks later?

2 Likes

Did you get hit with duty cost? I’m order #152xx. Purchased 2 focbox and a nano 5 minutes before official sale started and was shipped 5th December to Germany. Finally managed to track it yesterday after Enertion revealing it was sent with Royal mail and not china post. Last update was “Released from customs: customs cleared, HEATHROW” on the 18th. The DHL number they have given me still shows no available information. I am leaving town for Christmas tomorrow night until the new year so little hope it will arrive on time. . Interesting how each added item added an additional 12€ to the shipping cost with no option other than express. Then if you throw down 200USD for the free shipping they post it out on cheap standard shipping. If I had known the free shipping was a bait and switch I would have thought twice about buying the extra focbox to reach the $200USD limit.

yeah, same thing I bought nano-x on friday got it like 3-5 days later and thought the foxboxes will ship the same speed… This there I WAS SO WRONG…

If anyone is desperate for a FOCBOX Street Wing has them in stock right now, UK based and delivery times are FAST in the UK/Europe and still pretty damn quick to most countries Worldwide

2 Likes

Why is 157xx shipped earlier than my 154xx? @CarlCollins

Thanks for the email update. And thanks for the QC. Happy holidays!

2 Likes

anyone looking to track your “china post” order use this website seems be only one that works

No duty costs that i would know of. My last shipping update was on 16.12. and it said “DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE., HWDC OFFICE 2, HW 2” I didn’t recieve any other tracking number since, it just showed up.

Why did you buy it 5 minutes before the sale?

The sale prices started 5 minutes before the actual time it was advertised to start. I was under the impression that first in first out so I got up in the middle of the night to get an order in when the sale would go live to ensure I wouldn’t have to wait for restock or anything.

3 Likes

Hi Auggie

Orders with FOCBOXes and NANO-Xes are only shipped, there are lots of orders with other parts (items) as well. That’s the reason, this ups and downs. Hopefully we will be shipping orders with FOCBOXes and NANO-Xes in this week.