Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

4 focboxes & a nano x @ order 15303 here…this is certainly irritating

1 Like

Just received my order 2 focboxes and 2 nano controllers. I’m in Los Angeles.

2 Likes

What was your order #?

1 Like

In the 15270 range my order shipped Dec 6 and arrived today Dec 19.

Ahh, old batch, got my 15234 order a week ago :neutral_face:

Old batch? Is that bad?

Lol no not at all, just meant it’s the already known to be shipped batch of orders

Mine has been shipped, it says it was on Dec. 7, so hopefully I will get mine soon

2xx as well?

1 Like

yeppp 93 10char

Yah all 2xx have been out the door for a while, waiting on 3xx

390 here. Gonna be a while… wait did anyone get those money clips? It’s gotta be a joke right?! @onloop has all our money. What’s the point of the money clip when we ain’t got money to clip it to!?

4 Likes

Lol seriously right 80% of my order was for other people too, so I’m collectively annoyed on their behalf too :yum:

2 Likes

I’m hoping I get mine by next Christmas. Order #1599x

2 Likes

Somebody just cleaned me out. LOL

Now i’m waiting again.

4 Likes

in case you needed funds for new factory and team you should name this sale different. This is just setting people in unpleasant situation…

If you want the truth of what’s going on tune into the live Facebook update on Friday…

We have 800+ FocBox ready to ship since the beginning of December.

All will be revealed within 48hrs. LIVE Q&A

https://www.electric-skateboard.club/t/weekly-live-updates-enertion-ceo-jason-potter/606

4 Likes

Transforming logistical problems into a marketing event with teasing is really marketing genius (or not). More seriously @onloop , although I am very indulgent given the very low price of focbox, I have something else to do (at work) than to connect to a livestream to understand what is happening and when I can expect to receive my order (knowing that the support is unable to respond as it shifts the date every week). A serious business begins with an irreproachable logistics, a proactive and transparent communication :slight_smile: But I take my trouble.

3 Likes

this is exactly why i don’t mind waiting on shit from Jason. LOL

its always something hilarious. The spin is awe inspiring.

9 Likes

Picture or it didn’t happen!

Maybe you should’ve attached a picture of said stock so at least people won’t accuse you of lying about that

1 Like