Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

@longhairedboy I have no doubt they are highly crafted tracking numbers by American standards.

But if you want true quintessential hand made quality it has to be British. Our tracking numbers are known throughout the world for their quality and classic styling.

I can hook anyone up with such tracking numbers… (oh and yeah I’ll even thrown in a FOCBOX or two)

2 Likes

@longhairedboy that’s why your the man…

But I don’t have the cash to reorder 6 focboxes. Lol

1 Like

I’ve had British tracking numbers on my bench before. They’re greatly overrated. In several cases i found post-victorian era varnishes present when only a 15th century sandarac would do. How am i supposed to appreciate the luster of the characters through such impurity? How dare you serve this travesty on a silver platter. How dare you, sir.

9 Likes

I think you may have been hornswoggled by a snollygoster. Listen not to the silver tongued patter of the travelling hawker, not all tracking numbers from these shores are the same (the guy who does my tracking number used to do them for Rolls Royce).

4 Likes

I thought i could still catch him and i did. Here’s Sal right now working up a fresh batch of premium tracking numbers. He prefers to use vintage oils on canvas, often mixed with wet cats and flying chairs.

6 Likes

You are the reason 90% of our vendors have abismal customer service, lie to customers, etc…

Everyone just has a “oh well that’s just the way it is” mentally about it.

7 Likes

I showed my guy your guy at work, David is unimpressed with the flamboyance but is grudgingly enthusiastic about the technique.

2 Likes

and here i thought i was the only crazy one here…

william…

If it’s not here by the 5th, (or at least the tracking shows actual movement) I will be opening a claim.

same here, mine says shipped but the tracking information is none existant. All I know is I have an awkward convorsation with a couple customers who were waiting for their boards to be finished by newyears. this is a joke, I cant beleive any compoany would just go dark after getting so many complaints. @onloop talk to us please or I am going to be opening a claim.

i’m sure a response will be coming soon. This has happened before. He’s probably just overwhelmed with orders and the system started fucking up and now they’re inundated with requested and can either answer them all or try to resolve the issue. If i were him, i’d be trying to resolve the issue first.

2 Likes

As a company man myself (software engineering), Its as simple as a single statement saying, “the system is fucked, we are working on it, things will be late” and the whole problem dissolves away. We all trust enertion to buy from them, but we have nothing that is going to make me want to buy from them again if they cant even tell us why my tracking number isnt working.

@longhairedboy I trust anything you say because your transparent, and have a presence. if something goes wrong with your process, you make a post, or at least a statement saying what’s going on and what to expect. unfortunately enertion has failed to have a presence and explain what is going on, and only recently was able to give tracking to a single customer, but not the rest of us complaining.

4 Likes

@pshaw I disagree some people like @Deckoz have valid points and concerns and are mad for such reasons, but alot of people are crying just because they can if @onloop isn’t replying what makes you think he’s going to reply to the 110th message of complaining , also "people like me " last time I checked this forum prohibits person just lashing out and posting there experience one on one with a vendor with a post they have a thread dedicated to that in a way but I get mad too I complain once , but constantly bugging am going to be ignored just saying

I’m not mad, I just want a legitimate answer. And @pshaw has the same issue… China Post invalid tracking.

I get it others are just complaining theirs hasn’t even shipped yet and awaiting fulfillment… But it looks like orders 15219-15330 have shipped with invalid China Post tracking numbers… So we’ll over 100 of us with bogus tracking.

1 Like

Everyone in here that actually bought a focbox was lied to.

They said they had 500 units to ship immediately. That clearly wasn’t the case.

They gave me a tracking number that is China post that hasn’t moved in 10+ days. This is a lie.

Then they are claiming the holdup is because of a free moneyclip. Are you kidding me!?!

In fact this is exactly what this forum needs. A damn uproar. If you’ve been around this forum long enough to see how this place operates there unfortunately is a lot of shady stuff that goes on. Any thing that doesn’t look good on vendors suddenly disappears. People price gouging the hell out of components. Etc etc.

There is absolutely zero accountability. And to have a “well that’s just expected” attitude about it is insane. These are supposed to be real businesses. They should operate as such.

To be completely honest I’m a little shocked this whole thread hasn’t magically disappeared already.

11 Likes

This^^^. There’s some good seeds and bad seeds. But out of all of my hobbies. I’ve never experienced lack of accountability of businesses like I have with esk8. I’d prefer this thread doesn’t get closed.

And that enertion respond with a real answer as to why in what or any business model, providing a fake/invalidracking number is acceptable practice. Because quite frankly I wanna see enertion talk thier way out of this…

The main thing here is communication. Fuck ups happen. Delays happen. Plans change. But when you communicate with your customers, things are ok.

I get it you can’t answer everyone when big fuck ups happen. An easy solution would have been for enertion to send out an email with an announcement to all of it’s customers to address the issue. That hasn’t happened.

I’ll give ya an example of time and communication. The photon remote by @Wajdi and Gummies by @trampa. Orders took a while, but you don’t see me complaining because the sellers have extremely transparent and open communication

1 Like

So who is to blame here?

1.) Enertion for lying about having 500 units ready to ship? 2.) Chinese Manufacturer lying to Enertion about having 500 produced? 3.) Chinese distribution center creating tracking labels prior to having a box to ship thus causing an invalid tracking number?

It is obviously an uproar that could’ve been avoided if they never said they have 500 to ship and did not prematurely provide tracking numbers. @onloop needs to get the the bottom of this, start firing more people and smooth out these issued. It almost seem like Enertion was better run when it was just the three of them operating in his garage.

3 Likes

people are rightfully upset for ordering an in stock item on sale on a major retail holiday… and its been almost a month with no real answers.

If this isnt a cash grab, without communication, it certainly reflects poorly.

I know this hobby is laden with delays, poor customer service etc, but this coming from a first tier company should be kind of emberassing.

I second that. And it’s actually more like 15219-15758. Thats my order number and i’m also a proud owner of invalid one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! So over 500 of us …

Jesus…

2 Likes