Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

I have changed from AT’s out of the box to street. Then back to AT’s now back to street. I haven’t had to apply loctite yet and screws hold while skating so far. Will have to apply at some point but holding for a few changes as jeff said it should.

I always carry a toolkit while skating which includes loctite, bearing lube and puncture kit. Good to be prepared.

Been windy for 2 days in NSW no skating for me ATM :frowning:

Are you using the evolve street wheels? :slight_smile:

Evolve says the US is getting the GT in a matter of days. However, they have to test each one individually, i thought this was all done in Australia already

Edit: i might call them today to confirm this

I believe all distributors are getting the boards directly from the factory and need to perform the tests that we saw on the live feed. The german website says the boards will reach the port on july 1st. Then 5 days to pass through customs and get to the distributor. Then I guess a few more for testing

@Rob.Endless they replied back to you today or last week? They are supposed to have them today or tomorrow. And yeah like @constantinos156 said, they get it straight from factory, they can do the testing themselves plus you never know what could happen mid-shipment. The orders we saw via live feed in AUS were for AUS customers only.

I emailed them earlier while my friend was getting replies from them and changing up his order, they didn’t answer either of our questions about the shipment being there, but last week they were saying it’d be this week. Hinting that maybe they are going to reveal today that they have them and are withholding so that we don’t spread the news before they can lol

I’m using 97mm Abeb 11’s on my street setup. Love these wheels. Used 87mm abes’s on my old carbon.

Can’t wait to see your in depth tests! :smiley:

THEY (USA) GOT THE SHIPMENT GUYS CHECK FACEBOOK HOLY FUCK WOWWWWWWWWWW

lorem ipsum

2 Likes

pretty sure you wrote over 10 characters xD

It said to be more descriptive sooooooooo lorem ipsum :slight_smile:

YAY, guess that answers that. I sent them an email about 2 hours ago. Now get to shipping so I get mine before Mr_Mahal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mr_mahal they replied to me today. I might just drive there and pick it up, its about a 2 hour drive tho… I might call them and if possible pick it up this week

Crap nvm, its being sent out already, i have a tracking number

2 Likes

Guys I think I’m going to cry

3 Likes

I just bought a longboard a few days ago so i can practice my turns and balance. I have about 2days and i say a total of 3 hours of skateboard/longboard riding experience in my entire life lol. Looks like that board is going to collect dust after less than a week of use.

2 Likes

No email yet. Order # 3825…congrats

I got my email 12:29pm order #3807

1 Like

No email yet, order #3826 after @Shaftdiggity! Congrats to others

#3823 no confirmation, but successfully upgraded from street to 2-in-1 :slight_smile:

@Rob.Endless congrats! Did you get your expected delivery date from the tracking?

@caustin You will be next tomorrow for sure!

@Jinra you won’t regret it :stuck_out_tongue:

Anddddddd