Europe GB - CLOSED!

Didn’t i send the proof of postage, royal mail isn’t tracked

2 Likes

Ajay can you please tell me what is happening with my order? You’ve had quite a lot of time to think of tracking, especially cause I asked for ups from the beginning and told you to be sure about shipping batteries about 2 months ago.

I have been talking to a representative from nkon.nl and I was asking them about how they send their packages.

They send everything within the EU by land. Packaging companies dont scan/check for lithium batteries for deliveries on land.

The guy from nkon.nl said that they use DPD for orders. “DPD does all transport with the EU by surface, except islands like the canaries, malta cyprus Iceland…”

From the information I have got from nkon and the lack of information I have gotten from UPS, Fedex, Packnsend I have come to the conclusion that we should use DPD because;

1. They deliver all packages on the surface
  2. They wont scan/check the packages
  3. Economical and reliable

I need your feedback

@Reamondrum2 @SirDiff @Tuomalar @Tizian @karma @Lukas @Tijmen @ikjahaa

5 Likes

sounds good and promising to me

Thanks, I know i should of done this like a month ago but I am here to put things right :slight_smile:

I have learnt a lot from this and hope we can get these batteries out safely

4 Likes

Dpd is fine by me. Have gotten several packages from them in the past…

@ajaynagra I am happy with everything that gets me my package quick an safely.

I am also happy with DPD Send them out (dont forget anything pls ;)) And pls give the tracking to paypal (within the next 6-7 days) so they will wait until it arrive :v:

1 Like

I don’t know it, but if it has good reviews I’m happy to use it

1 Like

I was at the workshop to work on my board today. I had some spare change and the lathe was free. I managed to lathe some pulleys. Will probably do them all tomorrow or the day after.

Anyone who has a pulley with me should contact me and we’ll check shipping costs.

As there are only 10 discs and those are shit anyways. I’ll consider printing some retainer rings for those who want it. Made out of PETG filament. Would only want you guys to cover the material costs.

2 Likes

If its possible with the time, i could print the retainer rings off and just send a batch to you. Not sure what kind of timeframe you are running

@ajaynagra can you fill me in on my order? Looks like you shipped everything, but never seen my name come by, just a request for my address.

I have sent your order, could i sort what ever you need in the morning?

This is enough, now I know it’s on it’s way. Thanks.

1 Like

@ajaynagra how it is going with batteries? I think everyone approve DPD.

1 Like

I also approve DPD, sorry for late answer.

When is the estimate to send out the batteries and when could you expect to recieve the goods? (Maybe 2-4 weeks after initial shipping?) :slight_smile:

5-7 days, shipping shouldn’t be too slow, although i have no experience with land shipping abroad

Don’t mind how it’s shipped. Am glad you’re upping your communication on this topic. Could you update me on my order?