Europe GB - CLOSED!

Excuse me ?

I updated the PayPal…

ok, my bad, missed the paypal update. I can track the parcel now. Thanks.

1 Like

Should of told you here too, sorry

My charger arrived today. Many thanks @ajaynagra

1 Like

Hi guys!

My order recieved today to UK Liverpool address witch I gave to @ajaynagra. Big Yes!! All parts in place!

So next step will be for me since my relatives not coming to my country with car soon, so I will be using transporting company to deliver it to me. My girlfriend was using them a year ago to transport different stuff from uk to my country. They charge 25 GBP to ship stuff up to 25kg.

So maybe you all who are waiting for batteries, better find some companies what are doing that in your country. So that they just pick your stuff from ajay and deliver it to you.Just google for it, it should be like option in your countries also.

1 Like

My Mini Remote just arrived. Didn’t think i would live to see the day… Thanks @ajaynagra

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/europe-gb-wheels-trucks-motor-mounts-battery-pack-vesc-switch-controller/13419/1544?u=tranxfu

Update: I used my free afternoon yesterday and got all pulleys done. Anyone who has one with me should write me a message containing address and what pulley was ordered. I’ll countercheck with Ajays excel sheet.

As for the retainer rings. The first ppl will get one of the ten discs each. But as noted previously, those are crap. Anyone who wants a 3d printed one(PETG) will have to come up with just the material costs :slight_smile: Sry, but please understand that I don’t want to lose a single cent in this whole process :sweat_smile:

These are the prices for international shipping: https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/preise/preise-international.html Shipping within EU is 8,89€ Shipping within Germany is 3,89€

Please send as friends&family

4 Likes

I ordered Kegel pulleys, but I read somewhere that these didn’t need lathing. Can you confirm that or is that incorrect? Thanks :wink:

Yep, I didn’t get any Kegel pulleys as those fit correctly as far as I know.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the info :wink:

I don’t have my package yet so i’m not sure if you have my pulley. Does @ajaynagra have a list of whos pullys he sent you?

Idk if he made a list but I’ve got a bunch of pulleys. Should ask him if yours is included in that bunch.

NOTICE: Selling my orange 90mm flywheel clones from this group buy. Driven once.

I had kegel pulley and it fitted perfectly. A thing of beauty.

1 Like

I sent you a private message before reading your post, sorry about that. I’m pretty sure I had the 12mm pulleys :slight_smile: How much would the retainer ring material cost? I’d be in for one of those. I’ll send you the shipping money + this as soon as I know!

I would have sent the kegel 2 u

I got 2 spare if anyone needs it, i thought my friend wanted them but he didnt

I’ll say what i know on top of my head

If you didn’t say that you could lathe yourself i would have sent to tran

I sent a surplus of pulleys to tran so shoudnt have any issues

1 is 9MM wide and should be sent to @Lukas

Small notice: the pulley shipments prices above are without tracking.

https://www.dhl.de/popweb/gw2/web/ProductOrder.action?insert=false&checkOnInit=false&itemId=0

As you can see tracking will add 2,20€. Please consider that when paying me. I’ll get packages rdy tonight and will get them out tomorrow or the day after.

@ajaynagra when you’re going to send batteries?