Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra guess my package will go out tomorrow as well? Don’t see anything blocking it, just want my wheels :smile:

Ill check with you over PM

@ajaynagra I can’t wait for parts much longer so I have sent you my postage/packing money over. Please send tracking asap.

You owe the guys that have been understanding up to now to get that spreadsheet up. This GB needs finishing off so we can all get on with builds and you can move on.

2 Likes

I need tracking for my order as well.

@ajaynagra

If you have any 90mm FlyWheel Sets, Caliber Trucks left then I would be glad to buy it from you.

Hope all goes well here!

No photos, no spreadsheet, something is going completely wrong here. You told us, you have been scammed by someone on this forum for $1000,–. Why don’t you tell us more about this, so maybe we can understand your situation. But at the end please play with open cards.

Yup, too many words, we need to see some action. Be more specific, who did what, how much more will it cost: few words, maximum content.

@ajaynagra i wrote you a PM and i want an answer!

You are not the only one unfortunately.

I will make Paypal dispute tonight if ajay doesn’t send these today. @ajaynagra

with all due respect, that’ll just slow things down’s for everyone, and as such could be seen as quite selfish. All that means is paypal get in contact with Ajay on your behalf giving him further worries and distractions, that so far have been the reason cited for the delays. Also, If you sent it via friends and family as was intended then I don’t think they’ll even do anything for you. If you’ve read his few previous messages you’ll understand that getting angry and making threats is just gonna prevent him from being open and honest with us as we really need him to be to get through in as satisfactory a manner as is possible. An please realise, for every one person getting vocal in this thread there are about 5-10 others, watching & waiting patiently and wondering if these others are actually getting in the way of your stuff being sent. Just my thoughts on the matter

I think the most of us did a private payment and for this paypal dispute isn’t possible I guess.

At this point asking for a refund is useless. It’s a matter of waiting 7 or waiting 10 days, it doesn’t change much. He has the packages, he sent pics (to me at least, with my name written on it), he promised he would ship them today and keep us updated. If you ask your money back (I don’t even think it’s possible), he will just have less money to ship and more useless stuff.

I have seen only empty promises so far so i can’t trust @ajaynagra at all. Sending all these packages is lot of work but it’s easy ass hell. I just hate lazy people who tell a lies.

Ajay has already ended successfully 2 group buys. If he was a lazy ass he would have stopped way before this point. The only thing that has changed is that scam (that I can’t tell you about, but it does affect a lot the organization of this group buy). Shipping packages is “easy ass hell” if you have the money. He didn’t, he tried the “easiest” way of not facing the truth. I have been in contact with him for the last six months and, while he’s not always in time, at the end he does his best. I’m as angry as you, if not more, about this situation. All my stuff should have been here in NOVEMBER, and March is approaching now. But I understood that this stuff takes a lot of time and effort. When my package was lost, he dealt with it and offered me a complete refund, even if he didn’t have his stuff back yet. It was a 200€ loss for him, at the moment. I gave him an ultimatum as well, for today. Getting angry isn’t gonna change anything, but it’s time for him to show he has balls, I agree with this

It seems Ajay has guilty conscience and is doing here a little bit for just a few people but most of the time he stucks his head in the sand. At least it looks like that and only he can change this impression.

I will pay for any extra shipping expenses for my order. Just tell me how much it is and you’ll have it ASAP. I’m very chilled on when I receive my order but have been waiting for a long time. Just tell me how much more you need and I will pay.

Well guys, instead of throwing more money at ajay. Lets wait until he actually takes action… It was good that you came out honest and told us. All thats left is to do what the people are demanding and what you promised. We’ve all been pretty forgiving and lax about this but I think there is a limit to it… I hope that you can deliver @ajaynagra.

At school right now but just printed some shipping labels off

2 Likes

… and you gonna send parcels to some people? Who will be the lucky ones? Or is it just to keep us in peace?