Europe GB - CLOSED!

Talking about pulleys for whole group? Im not in any kind of rush. I just like to be informed :slight_smile:

I am looking for one Vesc. Iā€™m from Lithuania

Repeating my question now that Ajay is back onlineā€¦ @ajaynagra Did you finish shipping everything? I donā€™t see a tracking number next to my name (and I see different packages with similar items were already shipped).

Hi @TranxFu so is your tracking code working now? Mine still says ā€œCreatedā€ and the date just keeps getting changed to the date and exact time when I access the tracking system.

Did ajay give you a tracking number?

Mine was sent to me from Parcel2go via email

Nope, just got the email from parcel2go on Monday. It seems that its just notifying you that the shipping service has been bought and Ajay has to drop off the parcel at the courier.

Ok I see, thatā€™s strange because based on @ajaynagra response above he should have already dropped off the parcel. He says he will ring them up tomorrow. I got the email last Monday as well. The tracker also says they should have already delivered the parcel by last Friday (17/02)

I have dropped it off, it doesnt mean the people have scanned the package

Did everyone get some tracking number? Because i donā€™t have no idea where i can get my package. And when i should expect when it arrive. @ajaynagra

Mhmm well could you also mention that shipment then when you ring them up for @r0ymanesco package. Heres the nr.: P2G40145849 . I donā€™t even get info on it like roy does.

Have thought that you didnt manage to drop it off yet. But if thats the case then Iā€™ll contact them too.

Im just going to talk to them in person, since ill have other packages to drop off at the same place

1 Like

One more thing, since there are 2 pulley options. Do both need to be lathed ? Since jlabs just mentioned one of them.

@ajaynagra Did you find a way to ship batteries overseas? And any status on pulleys being lathed?

1 Like

The kegel one was fine.

No the kegel pulleys are great as is :+1:

Kegel is fine :smiley:

Ajay why donā€™t you reply? OVERSEAS BATTERIES? Iā€™m not in a hurry but i wanna know what happened to my stuff

Can you please answer questions? @ajaynagra

I said earlier i am leaving the overseas batteries until everything else is posted