Europe GB - CLOSED!

Im going to PM your number in the morning if wake up nice and early if not it will be in the afternoon okay :slight_smile:

Could I ask you to check my tracking number too please? Mine isn’t recognised on parcel2go (if what I am looking at on the spreadsheet is a tracking number?) Thanks

Probably a paypal payment ID. Im going to update that spreadsheet with peoples tracking

@ajaynagra Still no tracking code for me… I have no batteries ordered. Any other reason for the delay?

Yeah but you said everything else has been shipped, I was just wondering what are you waiting for

What was the GB price? And what is the Kv of the motors? Thanks

Hi @jga, they are 190kv and the price was 59€+3€ shipping China to UK. Is also available the charger for 10s 2A for 25€.

Hi, I am interested in 2 190kv motors for a dual drive setup. Do i need to contact someone specific or how does this work here? Btw, i live in germany.

Hi Stefan, perfect that you are interested, I will receive the motors (I hope this week). I both them from this group buy but in the end I will not need them, because of that are on sale. If you want when I have them I pm you. Btw I’m in NL so no expensive shipping. You don’t need a charger ?? :laughing:

Yo does anyone from this buy have any - 9mm 255 belts, or 12mm belts/pulleys spare to sell? UK preferred :pray:

I’m tired to ask same question all the time, so it comes again- Any status on flywheel pulleys being lathed?

Got a 12mm motor pulley and 3 belts, not sure about the length. Not sure when I get them, but won’t need them. Will be shipped from The Netherlands if you want them. But might take some time cause I still don’t have tracking.

Not sure why it’s not shipped tho, only @ajaynagra knows :confused:

@ajaynagra Do you have any VESC left ? I would buy it right now.

Any chance of a tracking number update? Please Please send parts asap now, I need to finish my board for a meet up in March?!

1 Like

Hi ajaynagra, I would like to buy black 97mm flywheels clones if that’s possible? :slight_smile:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/europe-gb-wheels-trucks-motor-mounts-battery-pack-vesc-switch-controller/13419/879?u=tranxfu

Any results ? Still can’t get tracking. Can I proceed with a claim at P2G ? Since its been over a week…

@ninja I took the responsibility for lathing the pulleys. Can’t give you an update since they did not arrive yet.

My tracking also not working :frowning:

Thanx for info, now i can sleep peacefully :wink:

any updates @ajaynagra? Would like to know so I could arrange for someone to be in this week…

Has anyone else except bigben received anything ? Or even a working tracking ?