Europe GB - CLOSED!

I’ve had a DM from @ajaynagra with my label on. I think if the last exam is tomorrow then you get that out of the way and then crack on with it. Or print and revise Haha up to you. After tomorrow is the pressure time to get these out.

No free printing at school?

Hey ajay, good to hear back. Before we make everyone pay yet again, is it because this person who ripped you off? If yes can we help somehow Also I don’t, and I hope others here neither, expect you to sacrifice your exams for the packages, what would be great though and from my experience possible is a daily 10-15 minute check on this thread and your PM’s so we know what’s going on.

Yes we cant really do anything about what happened to my situation since it was a friends and family payment.

I would have my laptop back and running so printing labels will be much easier, so there isn’t any issues there

Ok now when we finaly got this moving… What about unlathed pulleys? Someone offered to help and lathe all the pulleys for the eniter GB?

I’m sorry Ajay but I don’t belivie in any word and the only way you can change it is by sending stuff I paid for. And I paid already extra money for shipping.

1 Like

Please make a list with who still needs to pay and the amount - so we can start storing this out

2 Likes

The only way you’re getting extra money from me is when i see my package on my doorstep. I’m verry sorry but i really don’t trust you anymore with my money.

1 Like

To help move things forward I have requested that my order is shipped without the pulley lathed. There are many places that would be able to help you with this locally and for a few beers. I think that would help you move your order along and probably get your build done faster.

I can have my pulley also without lathed. I will get it lathed locally. I want a picture of my package with my name on it before I will pay the shipping again. And please make a list that @mrpj suggested.

I will only cancel my dispute when i have the package with all parts (working) infront of my face. @ajaynagra Sorry but i think u can understand why im not trusting anymore

@ajaynagra I’m ok with the pulleys un-lathed as well. Just send everything and I’ll sort it out myself.

Watchout for the motors. When i opened my package the motor already made a clicking sound. Now after 50km its GG…

EDIT: Its the bearings

first off, while you are pushing it asking for ore money at this stage, even those who would help you cant because you haven’t even detailed what is needed! On a side note, i need these parts asap, please just send with the pulleys as they are, i’ll sort them myself thanks

Same here!!!

I’m ok with the pulley un-lathed as well.

I kept a couple of unlathed pulleys and sent the rest to tranxfu for lathing

@adrian009 When did you send the money @mrpj I would but it looks like most people wont pay and i am unable to pay for everyone

I know everyone doesnt really trust me but why would I stop on the last hurdle, if i was a scammer i would decide to scam you when i received the first

@ajaynagra I’ve sent you 3.50 GBP, please send my stuff this week, thanks

Thanks ill print it off, take another picture and then send it tonight or before school

1 Like

Sweet, please PM the picture and the tracking if it’s changed.