Europe GB - CLOSED!

Few minutes ago I received a picture with 2 sets of wheels from Ajay. But no words.

I asked about shipping and now I got an answer.

ā€œShipping label can be printed right now if I can get the money, Iā€™m am very slow at replying since Iā€™m on my phone and laptop isnā€™t working, please reassure the threadā€

No words bc Iā€™m on this phone that isnā€™t that great, I mean no harm and am trying to push myself tonight . Yes my dad knows and I am working now .

1 Like

Sorry it has to come to this man. Letā€™s get this all sorted now.

1 Like

and when you will have the money to send? Please donā€™t ask me for more money after that all.

1 Like

@ajaynagra are you asking for the shipping money? If thatā€™s the case then I did send mine as per the thread and email?

Kind of funnyā€¦ Please just get this sh*t over withā€¦ The label for my package is already bought and printed(?). Please just get it to the courier and I can close the PayPal dispute.

Check ur tracking

Finally. To get this over with, can you post a single pic of all the stuff together? At least people will know you bought our stuff and didnā€™t buy drug with our money :wink:

Ofc

Uploadingā€¦

4 Likes

Nice one! Good luck packing.

All have packed , not labelled

1 Like

Perfect, estimated shipping when? Are you done with your exams?

Tomorrow is my last exam

I want to ship them asap when I get money , ik its a lot to ask after all this but without it Iā€™m literally unable to do anything

Just to be clear are you asking everyone to repay the postage? If thatā€™s the case then I already have done that but donā€™t have a tracking number?

I asked you what the cost was a long time ago, you didnā€™t reply to that dm nor the ones later. Weā€™d have no problem giving you the needed money if you didnā€™t disappear like a ghost every 2 days. Be clear and stay in contact, be serious about these peopleā€™s money, they were ready to contact the police, and I canā€™t blame them

Yes once I fix my laptop I can start printing labels easily

One step at a time. He showed us everything is packed up.

Next step is the labels.

After that let people, maybe via DM, know if they can help paying for shipping.

Then ship it out.

But first finish your school, itā€™s important.

And I hope you learned something along the way from this experience :\

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m ready to sacrifice one exam for getting these packages out

I tried printing on my phone just now it took about 10mins but if anyone is interested right now I can do some more work