Europe GB - CLOSED!

Idk if you’ve followed the last 150 posts. But he has had almost a month now… I’ve gotten an email from P2G 3 weeks ago with a tracking nr. . The only thing he had to do is drop it off at the courier. The service was already paid so it has nothing to do with money. Its either he is just too lazy to do it or sth. else. I just hope this whole thing does not repeat itself and you don’t dissapoint again ajay…

He is not someone anymore. He has online shop, he has done two (from what I read successful) GB. It is still not for threatening but for doing what we can to find out whats going on.

If someone can clarify what making a claim on paypal will do? Only make things worse for anyone who has and hasnt received their parts. Even then, if you gifted money its gonna be a jar of pickles to get your money (‘if its even possible’)

Just telling you guys to be safe.

Maybe it would be good if a moderator was involved in this instead of private messages.

1 Like

At this point im seriously doubting if I or anyone in this thread will ever see their ordered components. We just had allmost another 4 days since @ajaynagra responding to anything. Friday im filing a dispute with paypal. I’m sorry for the rest of the people in this buy, but i cant afford to give someone 250 euros.

@ajaynagra at this point please just say something for the sake of everybody! None of us want people jumping off the wagon, but if you keep under the radar I think nobody has the arguments to stop them

1 Like

Anyone heard anything from ajay? It’s becoming bit of a joke him not giving any information at all.

@Norco Do you know anything?

It’s hard to understand the behavior of Ajay, maybe he burned out in a psychological way.

No nothing I’m afraid. No response to DM or email. I don’t know what a the next steps are but despite my order being one of the smaller ones there is no way I’ll just walk away from it. Can’t afford to buy the parts in this GB twice.

Yeah me too, almost 3 months waiting, trying to save some bucks with the GB. Aiming to get the skate ready for holidays, and I’m just to go with nothing, just with a boring basketball. I’m not working now, for me, like a student, stretching the euro like never before. And I pay like family or friends Yes I’m psychological burn out. :sweat:

1 Like

Maybe he ran away with 5 pairs of new shoes?

4 Likes

@surfer i thought that you received some stuff

Just some parts, incomplete order.

I guess I should start looking elsewhere for my parts… I’ve lost all trust in him(twice)… I’m sorry guys but if he doesn’t reply in the next 24 hours I’ll make use of Paypal and claim my money back. I assume its the quantity this time. Didn’t know he was 17. Mby he didn’t know about import duty, taxes and laws ?

If VAT is 20%, that means he paid around 250£ for the pulleys + mounts. We had 26 Mounts * 22€ = 572€ + 30 Pulley kits * 35€ = 1050€ which is in total 1622€

And that is just the pulleys+mounts… A wheel set is around 8€ and so are the trucks. We paid 30€. You can imagine how much that amounts to. So I really don’t get where all that money went to. Its just right for us to demand a sheet with all the costs.

Maybe he didn’t claim it correctly and got into problems with the law because of profiting/tax,… Don’t get me wrong. I don’t care about the prices. But we should stop throwing money at him until he reveals a sheet that shows us where the money went. I can’t imagine him missing money to pay for “packaging” lol.

1 Like

Not saying you guys can’t profit from this :slight_smile: But It should reinforce my question where the considerable large amount of money went to…

Wish I would’ve been on your part of the group buy :wink: I’ve seen you putting a lot of effort into it…

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

Someone who lives in UK should do this. I live in Finland so i have to report this to Finnish police, which probably can’t do much, but if everyone makes an report to own local police this might work.

Remember just mention that he might not pay income taxes from profit margin.

Ok guys I thinks that’s a little far. I will try calling Ajay (I have hus number for customs). I hope this can get sorted peacefully

Edit: does anyone know how to make free international calls?

2 Likes

Thanks @JLabs. Please don’t drop your balls folks the young guy has done little group buys before and with great success. He probably is just totally fucking anxious right now because he has overloaded himself here - in a relatively huge GB. I know this sucks but suing him or taking your money back won’t help anyone.

You can probably get a phone card for 2-5$, or find a phone app that lets you make free calls.

And I agree with you two, threatening doesn’t get anything done. I’m having exams next week so I will always be online a few. Minutes here and there to keep up with my own group buy. Maybe ajays got exams.

Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, Viber,…