Europe GB - CLOSED!

Regarding my order , no need to rush… I can wait for pulleys to be finished since i dont have a way to lathe them my self… At least not for reasonable money Keep up the good work!

It would be great if you could let us know whos orders have been sent - just so we know when to expect them.

3 Likes

I can also wait for the pulley for my order.

Did they include bearings and bushings for the wheels/trucks ? :upside_down: Might as well order some now

Bushings yes, bearings no

1 Like

Hi Ajay did you made the shipments? Could you please let us know who’s orders have been sent?

And also what company would you use for the shipments? I know many people have had problems shipping batteries through air

Havent made any battery shipments just because of shipping problems that I might have along the way, any suggestions? I have been spending all my spare time revising and packing so cant respond to every little question, sry busy year

@fedestanco made a group buy with batteries, he should know something about this I think he used UPS, but theoretically they can’t ship anything over 100Wh by air, and from UK air seems the easiest option

This guy’s are ready to ship lithium. I can’t check the price now because I’m in the mobile phone, and needs to be filled the form the get that info.

Got my lipo’s from HK with fedex, not cheap but they’ll ship them. And think you need stickers for them or maybe they stick them on the parcel.

@ajaynagra if ups doesnt check the packages under x-ray, there is no way they will block your in-EU shipments. BUT if they proceed with the scan you will likely have to pay the return trip to your house (which in my case was almost twice the cost of the actual shipping)

Anyways I believe ups uses street/train trasnportation inside Europe, at least in the mainland.

Surely there’s a way to ship by land within the EU, or at least within the UK. If you tell either DHL, Royal Mail or FedEx to ship by land then I’m sure they can do it.

1 Like

Have you managed to ship it out on Monday ? If it’ll arrive next week then the pulleys might get delayed.

If someone has interests to buy the 10s4p battery for the group buy I’m give up on mine since I can’t wait anymore to arrive. Same price of the group.

I could well be interested. I’m in the uk too so would be better for shipping.

@bigben You have a pm

Have you received all the parts yet? When are you going to be sending them out? What do I owe for shipping?

PM me @jake

UK is fine