Europe GB - CLOSED!

@TranxFu Can you lathe my pulley too? I’m also from Germany :slight_smile:

@ajaynagra everything going according to plan hehe? Can you give an estimate when my package will be send out? Just a timeframe, no pressure (:

Are you able to lathe your own pulleys?

I only have motor pulley’s, there are no problems with those right? So I guess my order is sendable as is I guess.

But if they need some lathe-ing, no worries, just send them as is.

Why the pulleys need to be lathed?

If not too late…

PICTURES !!! :joy:

2 Likes

Ill deal with you when I get everyone elses stuff out the way :smiley:

1 Like

Ajay can you give us an status update on what you are up to at the moment ? What needs sorting out, get shipped or what you still need to do. The US Group buy is kept up to date and shipments are already getting sent. @JLabs also had a statement on this whole group buy which I think was a nice effort.

I’ll have exams coming up and will need to rent the lathe at my University. Its unexpected but I guess its contributing to the forum… I just need to know beforehand so I know when I can expect it so it doesn’t get into my exam studying phase…

Packing and sending what I can at the moment. I have 10 boxes ready to be shipped on monday and working through the orders. :smiley:

For your issue when are your exams? I plan to send your things out on monday too.

Ordered some more packing material since I am starting to run out.

I had exams during the period of ordering stuff for the group buy which didnt help at all :frowning: so I we need to see when your available

Everythings fine then :slight_smile: … If the pulleys are included in my shipment tomorrow I could do them immediately when it arrives. It shouldn’t take that long anyway. My exams are starting after next week. But I can squeeze it in there I think.

Huh :smiley: I hope your exams went alright tho !

They results were ok i suppose, but this school year is very important.

1 Like

Will send yours tomorrow

Hey, which hardness 97mm and 90mm wheels?

@ajaynagra when you will receive batteries and motor mounts?

1 Like

Yes i got the batteries a couple of hours ago!

5 Likes

Pics or didn’t happen :smile: Shall we send you our addresses?

Yeesssss!!! @ajaynagra That means the shipping begins!!! Or you have to receive something more to start shipping all together?

Just some extra packing material, but I am able to send 20 orders tomorrow.

So many orders come with different shapes and sizes

1 Like

I hope to be one of the 20’s tomorrow!!!:four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

Imagine how hyped am I. I’ve been waiting for 4 months now, since the package from the last group buy got lost :smile:

1 Like