Europe GB - CLOSED!

Looks like there is now a column on the far right that tells you how much you now need to pay to cover the postage. Don’t forget to send this as a friends and family paypal payment or add on the additional costs. @ajaynagra that sounds like a good way of doing it that you have worked out with @ACIN.

Hopefully we can get this sorted asap - really keen to crack on with the build!

@ajaynagra Paid postage now - as it was in Euros I converted it to £. Hope all ok and recieved

Norcs

Probably meaningless, but what’s the difference between bold, blue and normal characters for the additional shipping fees? Btw @ajaynagra tomorrow morning I’ll send you the money. Thank you for your efforts.

Can I confirm that the right most column of the table is indeed the additional shipping cost and that in my case it is 19.15 euros which can be equated to 16.31 gbp? I will send the money via paypal once confirmed, thanks

Well i will need to double check everything but its easy for you to do aswell. Getting late too so i can do that in the morning.

@bardialongo just meaningless

3 Likes

@ajaynagra Im fine with the calculation too But i ordered 3 sets of 90mm wheels not 4 pls correct that in the sheet :wink: Let me know when to pay to get this forward Greetings

15e sent. @ajaynagra

Hep, I just send you the money. Around 6 euro so you get 5,50 :grinning:

5e sent. @ajaynagra

Ajay can you say if the keyway will be included in the motor or in the pulley kit?

I just sent my share of the shipping, I converted the 19.15 euros to 17 gbp, hope that’s enough. Cheers

Hello,

Since a week or two i’m reading things and stuff on this forum and i just registered today while seeing your topic.

I was was wondering if it was still possible to buy and if not, are you going to do an other group buy ?

this group buy is done, but @ajaynagra is doing group buys non stop. If you need something just send him a message, perhaps he has some stuff left or is able to get you something in the next gp.

Shipping payment sent!

Same here, shipping payment sent!

Shipping payment sent.

Same here, 16.12€ paid

Same here paid 57£ i hope its enough and this group buy is getting forward

Same here, shipping payment sent.

Its going forward, sent payments for everything except vescs,controllers

2 Likes