Europe GB - CLOSED!

It’s fine with me

I’m fine with the suggestion.

Looks good to me

It’s all right with me.

Ok with me too

Hi! Take off flywheel from my order in your list, because you put it there by mistake:)

I use to have the switch on my order but it’s gone away. If it’s integrated into the battery then never mind but otherwise could you please put it back in, thank you.

Ok When shall we send the extra money?

intergrated in battery

1 Like

It seems fair to me

yeah, looks good to me

Fine by me, too

Heya, not sure I figured out how this works, I ordered a Vesc and 97mm wheels how much more do I need to pay then??

The group buy NooB

€2.10 for the wheels and €3.40 for the vesc as far as I can work out?

arh we just split the total between the buyers ? =) Fine with me.

Calculations are all good with me bro

Can somebody explain the paypal issue? I have paid 246€ (210 GBP) and 203 GBP have been sent, so there was about a 3% loss, I didn’t pay more because paypal told me that the seller pays the fee. The rate I found on the paypal website was 1.9%+0.35€, which is significantly different from the one I had to pay. Another number I found is 5%.

So how do I make sure ajay gets all his money? Can’t I just tick a box somewhere to let me pay the fee instead of ajay?

If I have to pay manually I would have to pay not only my extra shipping payment of 10.40€ but also the missing fee on the first payment of around 7 GBP AND again the added percentage (3.01% more?) of the total of the first two costs named.

These fee compensations are getting ridiculously messy, how did you guys do this? Sorry for my paypal ignorance I just feel like I’m missing something.

Please PM me ill try to help you out here

I’m fine with the extra payment for shipping. Had a perfect group buy with Ajay before, unexpected things like this can happen. With the shared cost it’s definitely still a great offer for everyone I think. @ajaynagra, let us know when the final rates are set so we can pay you and get this going :wink:

Ok in case people have the same issue as me, what we did was refunding my first payment. Now ajay is finishing figuring the shipping issue out and after he’s looking to send a paypal payment request of the total cost (All items+Old shipping+New shipping) to me, which should result in me automatically paying the fee and ajay not losing out due to it.