[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

I received the mount. But not the switch I paid for together with the mount. @Shogu12 could you have the courtesy to refund the switch part ($33) from my PayPal payment? Thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been out and bought sets of hardware for my mounts. All up cost just under a pound a set including button head motor mount bolts so thatā€™s no biggie. Mocked up a couple for a dual drive and they do fit very well and are super secure. (Calibers 50 degree) Fingers crossed for everyone that still has to receive theirs.

shiping cost to mexico

Did anyone in Canada get theirs? Still waiting for mine.

Still waiting in Ireland :confused:

still waiting in Canada

@admins are there any plans to try to interceed?

Particularly irksome to have another member selling the rest of @Shogu12ā€™s stock while we sit here with empty hands

2 Likes

@rwxr are you perhaps in contact with @Shogu12 or does someone know what happend with the rest?

I am not unfortunately. Sorry.

Iā€™m not really blaming @rwxr but anywhere else this would be receiving stolen propertyā€¦

sorry, are you saying the remaining quantities I outright purchased from shogu is stolen property?

I only did that to make these mounts, that I really wanted also, to be readily available since shoguā€™s fulfillment left a lot to be desired.

I had to talk him into selling them to me.

like Iā€™ve said before, if Iā€™m in possession of others that have already been paid for, yes we will have to remediate that. but how to reconcile these discrepancies, I donā€™t know aside from hearing from the horseā€™s mouth (shogu). for sure Iā€™m not giving the mounts that I paid for away for nothing.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case from what I understand @thisguyhere bought SOME mounts from shogu, and since then everyone has received their orders from him. The mounts heā€™s selling I would doubt are the ones shogu was supposed to sell you, until he says this is the case please donā€™t make these allegations to one of the few honest sellers. In regards to what @Shogu12 sold you guys I have no idea since some random people are getting orders and he hasnā€™t been commenting, I would say donā€™t expect him to have sent them at this point and if u want to point a finger point it at the guy u bought em from.(which I completely agree is fucked up) but again nothing that @thisguyhere can do since he bought them fair and square

1 Like

What Iā€™m saying is that me and a lot of other people pre-paid for a product that wasnā€™t delivered and was then re-sold to you.

If I went to a small engine shop and pre-paid for a set if lawn mower blades, then that shop sold them to you without refunding my purchase price the that shop has, in a legal sense, committed theft because itā€™s my property as I paid for it. The you, as the recipient, having purchased the lawn mower blades are in receipt of stolen goods.

Iā€™m not suggesting you are responsible for making up the orders that werenā€™t fulfilled, hence my comment above. Iā€™m saying that anywhere I the real world you would be receiving stolen goods but because itā€™s on the internet itā€™s a grey area.

I personally wouldnā€™t have purchased anything from shogu, especially the motor mounts, as it was common knowledge that he hadnā€™t fulfilled his obligation. But thatā€™s just me, to each his own I guessā€¦

1 Like

But there is nothing or no one here able to honestly say he was sold your mounts, from what I understand shogu made a bulk order and @thisguyhere could have been sold a portion of the mounts

My understanding is that he purchased the ā€œremainingā€ mounts from shogu, which absolutely means he is in position of mounts that were previously paid for.

I very specifically said that I didnā€™t blaim @rwxr and never mentioned @thisguyhere. So please donā€™t make allegations that I made allegations as that would be taking my words out of context.

I have not posted very much on this specifically because Iā€™m so fucking pissed about it. I, like everyone else on the planet, donā€™t like paying for stuff and then not getting it. That feeling is exacerbated when someone else has my shit and is selling it to yet someone else. So forgive me, but Iā€™ll say whatever I want as long as itā€™s logical and truthful. As it has always been.

@willpark16 this where I got the understanding that he had the ā€œremainingā€ mount, sinceā€¦well he said he did.

1 Like

Remaining that doesnā€™t mean what he sold you guys, remaining could in fact just as easily mean mounts he had not sold yet

You can argue semantics all you want but that doesnā€™t change the fact that remaining means all that is left or still existing. That means my goods that werenā€™t sent were obviously part of whatā€™s remaining so heā€™s selling my shit.

I donā€™t even care anymore, I just ainā€™t gonna take being chastised when I was the one stolen from. You turned this into a thing by calling me out.

1 Like

so when i first floated the idea of taking over the group buy away from shogu was the first time he disappeared into his deployment.

then, when he got back and sent out the orders months after they were expected, i figured heā€™d fulfill everyoneā€™s orders correctly without issues.

then after that, shogu hit me up to see if my offer still stood. at this point iā€™d already received my initial order, a bunch of people on thread were confirming also. i was operating on good faith that everyoneā€™s mounts had been delivered. i could not have possibly anticipated all of these issues then.

itā€™s easy to say i should not have taken over the group buy, that i should have known the mounts i was getting had been previously paid for. i was not expecting this, nor am i sure is even happening.

for those who have not received their mounts, it is possible that itā€™s lost in post. and also possible, more likely, that shogu got the delivery details wrong and these shipments are just lost in purgatory.

iā€™m not here to fuck anyone over, iā€™ve fulfilled a bunch of orders by now, all taken care of quickly and without issues. if i can fix the outstanding issues i would more than happy to, but not at my own expense.

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind if the issue right thereā€¦itā€™s at MY expense, and everyone else that hasnā€™t gotten the goods they paid for. Iā€™m not saying you are personally responsible in a legal sense. Iā€™m saying that you NOW know that shogu screwed a bunch if people and are unwilling to do anything about it.

You could have offered those people a replacement at your cost and not lost a penny, but that didnā€™t happen. Iā€™m sure there are other solutions but like I said, I donā€™t really give a damn. I just think itā€™s a little sleezy to make a profit on a thing when there are people who have already paid for the thing but havenā€™t received the thing.

1 Like