[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

but why are you shifting what’s happened to you onto me? i’m not sure i understand the logic.

yes, super shitty that people didn’t get their orders.

but why do i have to pay for someone else’s transgressions?

you make it sound like i colluded with shogu to fuck over a bunch of people, and then turn around and sell those mounts at a profit.

you’re asking for a great deal of altruism here, maybe i’m a lesser of a person than you but it’s just not something i’m willing to do.

but i do have a plan.

let’s get a head count of all the missing orders.

then try to get @treenutter or maybe even @onloop to contact @Shogu12 officially to see if he can answer to the missing orders.

if we can get shogu to recognize that there’s missing orders, then he can pay me to fulfill those orders.

what say you?

3 Likes

Why would he pay for others? cuz u SUSPECT him for taking urs? WTH?

Did you guys not use PayPal? You could have gotten your money back if you disputed it since you never received it.

I wasn’t. I never mentioned you. You jumped in and started telling me how I was wrong. Then @willpark16 chastised me saying I made an allegation when i absolutely did not. I just said anywhere else this would be receiving stolen property…and it still would be.

I’ve defended my position all ready.

1 Like

WTF are u talking about? None ever said he should pay for anything. I certainly didn’t. You might wanna read a little closer next time.

1 Like

I specifically did not make a PayPal claim because I didn’t wanna cause @thisguyhere or @rwxr the legal headache that would’ve resulted when it came to light that the “remaining” product had been sold without completing the initial order. With all the bullshit I’m getting I may have to rethink that position.

1 Like

okay my bad it sounded like u blamin him. my apologies :frowning:

I don’t get that…I never said I blamed him, even said specifically I didn’t blame him. How this got so heated I don’t know.

2 Likes

this part sounded like, he could offer service at his expenses but he did not.

I got defensive for no reason, I guess I don’t feel right about this whole situation and in some way feel tangentially responsible.

Really? Because I’m pretty sure I said “it wouldn’t cost him a penny”.

It’s a shitty situation. I can take most things and then let them go, but I hate it when somebody steals from me and that’s what shogu did.

I didn’t mean to come down in you, I still think it would’ve been cool to offer the mounts at cost to those that didn’t receive theirs, but that wouldn’t have fixed the problem either.

1 Like

@mmaner: I would just like to point out that my only part in this is creating the thread and the google form for Shogu12. Nothing else. I have nothing to do with the manufacturing, payments or shipping of these mounts and I’m still waiting on the two mounts that I paid him for but haven’t received yet.

My last communication with him regarding this thread was May 30th where I asked him what was going on with the mounts because a lot of people where messaging me about it.

1 Like

Is it worth doing another poll to see how many outstanding orders there are?

Yes it probably is

• I have not received my order
  • I have received my order

0 voters

Is there any way to keep this poll floating to the top so to speak?

I am all for “official” reach out to Shogu12 regarding the missing orders and damages incurred.

Not sure how to answer the poll because even though I did receive the mount, I never got the anti-spark switch for which I payed in the same PayPal transaction and was actually more money than the mount itself.

• I have received my order
  • I have not received my order
  • I have received only part of my order

0 voters

2 Likes

I never said he is selling the ones that Shogu might have sent me…you’re actually casting a wild accusation at me which is incorrect dude.

…but he may well be unknowingly, given @Shogu12 has decided to blank the forum members and not provide any info. let alone a track number, who knows “what’s what” beyond Shogu? (rhetorical).

In in fact was active in making excuses for Shogu when he was on deployment since that was beyond his control, I even paid as F&F since his pre-deployment activity showed him to be intelligent in his CAD designing, dilligent in his responses & responsible due to his active service, that turned out to be a mistake on my part.

In fact he represented the airforce pretty candidly in this forum and that should be fed back to the airforce in terms of their internal disciplinary…US members who got burned consider that possibility. Think Alextech - responsible adult~responsible organisation.

What I would say is at the time of the mass selloff there was already a lot of grumblings and if I were tempted in taking over the remaining stock and making a few bucks I probably would have waited for Shogu to dispense with his responsibilities to original buyers including me.

I might add at the higher price and given a mistake on my part I’m out €72, I could have a pair of @WSB’s mounts…which I do now(Series-0 -thanks) and intend getting more from a seller who actually cares about their reputation & how they handle themselves.

2 Likes

I bought 4 sets which have never turned up. What shits me the most is I still hold some hope they will turn up which prevents me from actually sourcing an alternative. This dumb hope means my build remains on pause and I really want to complete it and go riding …