[EU] SuperflyWheel Pré-order €129.99

Hey guys

Since the 107mm superfly, is a wanted wheel but very expensive in Europe, I will buy a bunch of them and import them from USA to Belgium (EU) :slight_smile:

I will do a pré-order for 129.99euro’s, and deliver them around mid April (the new black wheels) and Begin May for the lime wheels :slight_smile:

If you want more than 1 set, you can contact me and we can see for a small discount :wink: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/wheels/products/107mm-electric-flywheels-reflex-formula

8 Likes

Do you know what are taxes? I‘ll probably buy some for that price if its really going to happen.

1 Like

Yes, I know the taxes, and yes it’s a good price :slight_smile: I will make like no money on it :wink: So buy 2 and you can sell the other set :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is this green photoshoped Superman superfly? You did it?

1 Like

No got it from abec :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheeeeeett?

2 Likes

They should remove that superman logo and write Electric Flywheel on them, like their 1st batch of 107‘s, just because i like it more

1 Like

Maybe a pre-design, if not maybe an agreement with Warner Bros, if not luckily for ABEC11 it can be removed easility enough,would be a shame to see them destroyed by a court order

2 Likes

@e.board_solutions what about smaller sizes… those ReFlys? Will you have them and what prices?

1 Like

I ordered them aswell but will not do pre-order, send me a dm :wink:

1 Like

im in for a set @e.board_solutions

1 Like

Cool. Are these the same offset and width like the black evolve flywheel 107’s ?

1 Like

I think this are the dimensions, I will double check with abec11 for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, what shipping price would it be for France ?

1 Like

Shiping on orders over 150 is free, shipping in Europe starts at 6,5 and goes up to 16,5. France is 10.5 (up to 30kg)

Grtz Frederic

Good to know ! I prefer to pay for stuff, not for shipping :wink:

So I can pre-order the wheels AND others stuff in the same cart to have free shipping (to France) if the total is over 150 € (and if the weight is less than 30 Kg)?

2 Likes

Yes ofcourse! I don’t have margin on the shipping it’s the price of dpd I get :slight_smile:

Folks this offer is a shit way for a vendor to make any money whatsoever, in retail terms it’s called a loss-leader; it’s an excellent way to establish a customer base with a desirable product that is way too expensive for the diy builder crowd at RRP.

I hope people don’t buy to resell, unless it’s on a complete

Hats off to you Frédéric

3 Likes

i dont see the problem please explainz

No abec11 are responding this year to customer demand for black thane, they already did it for evolve now they are doing oem this is a preorder of yet to be released product