Esk8 map of users

Pretty sure no one else did

1 Like

Awesome guys, thank you !

Made me realise I was the onlyh one in mainland China… #Lonely

People of Hong Kong, I see two of you out there let’s meet ?

2 Likes

Woah, sweden so empty :cry:

Yes, Me! :smiley

Yeah, I just put a pin on the city.

1 Like

Such a brilliant idea! But also makes some of us realise just how far away and lonely we are from the bunch. The community needs to grow :smiley:

2 Likes

Please don’t create another layers in the map. Use predefined uniform styled layer.

Thank you!

@Guacamoleface Yay, there is not only me in Malmö! Woho!

Meetup sometime?

Well… you know, I looked at east coast and because of your 4 locations…I thought… oh look at this, there’s so many eboard riders here… then when I looked closer… there were just 4 of you… :smiley:

I think you should have just added yourself in one place and that’s all :smiley: Baltimore

1 Like

Yeah sure! My board isnt ready yet but not far off either! :smiley:

Well, I think you will find out it is never finished, but I know what you mean, let me know when you are ready for a ride. Btw, from what I gather, @kcb064 seems to live in Malmö too! (quick search in the forum for Malmö) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Quadruplets :stuck_out_tongue:. Giving people options.

Vegas in the house! Just added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah this is really cool guys! I think I will be the first one in Berlin :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is the safe limit for regenerative braking for a space cell pro 3

@Lukaszlisc Dundee!

I am in UK and I don’t have an eboard yet but I would like to ask did you ever encounter any problems with the police?

Nope, I’ve bumped into them a few times and they’ve always been cool.

Once I was with a group, the police asked me to get off and walk as it was technically a pedestrianised area, then they saw the rest of the eboarders were heading off into the distance and so they said ‘Ah forget it, off ya go’, and let me ride away :slight_smile:

I find that as long as you ride safely and considerately to those around you, they won’t give you any hassle.

4 Likes

Hey! yeah I’m in Malmo too! But no board yet. Probably will start building when it get warmer! What are you riding?

1 Like

Awesome :grin::+1:t2: I’m in the squad now :sunglasses: