esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

Hi ! 2nd t-shirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you like the custom style ! Whill be so cool to wear it :innocent: Feel free to like it !!!

3 Likes

Love the design but you misspelled Everyday.

1 Like

And performance. And it looks like matters has a p instead of s.

1 Like

Actually performance is misspelled too…

thx :wink: sorry to the Google translate dont use ! And many thanks for your note :sweat: !! In fact it also allowed me to do the logo for the center of my boar I think :relaxed: … I see a “Smoke Wheels Everiday” in the centre ?!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I Shorted the Motor Wires Is the VESC & MOTOR Damaged Now

Has a winning design been chosen?

to busy… sorry…its on my long list of things to do

2 Likes

Please like my shirt;)

5 Likes

Like my shirt :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just wondering what happened to the esk8 builders tshirt competition? Anyone else interested in the results?

yeah who won and all that?

I havent heard of it since im new but put me down for a shirt lol

when i have a spare minute in the day ill get to it… also this question really doesn’t need the a new topic.

this competition is still open for new entries, when things settle down at Enertion HQ I will dedicate some time totalling all the likes up and make a short list of design & a community poll that everyone can officially vote for the shirt they would like to wear.

Cool thanks onloop. Good idea, should have posted in old post.

What do you think?

Or this back?

post it in the official design thread :wink:

We don’t need to hijack this one… it was just a simple question.

Isn’t this the right thread? It has 102 posts.

nevermind; I was brain farting after just seeing @lox897’s seperate t-shirt thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

haha sorry