esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

post it in the official design thread :wink:

We don’t need to hijack this one… it was just a simple question.

Isn’t this the right thread? It has 102 posts.

nevermind; I was brain farting after just seeing @lox897’s seperate t-shirt thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

haha sorry

this is the correct thread for all posts about the t-shirt competition.

i think caden was referring to another post made in another topic about this thread…

1 Like

Any update on this thread?

this will happen… just need time… got my hands full for now.

1 Like

Well I was designing a poster for my self before, but eventually this could work pretty well with a T-Shirt print. I choose grey as a neutral color and I like the material selection alot when longboarding as it feels super breathable. Black on black also makes it super subtile, at least that’s my taste.

If other’s choose 2 sided, I prefer 1 side at the moment. Faster to print, cheaper and no gimmicks. Anyway most of the time I see people longboarding with jacket / hoodie / etc, so those back prints are not going to be visible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue version

Lol 20 free shirts plus shipping. Thats gonna cost you

The last version of the print, the streamline version. Hope you guys like it! :smiley:

the cost is not important if i can do something good for the community, that is what i want to do.

4 Likes

Is this still happening?

YES!.. but need to finalise the deck & secure a manufacturing agreement… the stuff i sell just doesn’t appear out of fresh air! takes months & months of talking with multiple suppliers who don’t want to sell to small scale business :smile:

1 Like

@onloop that is one beautiful deck. Couldn’t find it on the enertion website though, is there a way I could buy one maybe?

This got abandoned. Lol

yep, but you can still get the dont mess with diy esk8 builders shirt: https://teespring.com/dontmesswithesk8#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

IMO, it doesn’t look nearly as good as Jason’s design.

1 Like

lol ik but whatever.

When I get back … I’ll post up something…I have an idea

I’d buy a shirt like this… If it’s good enough for Tyrone Biggums, it’s good enough for me. :thumbsup:

2 Likes