Enertion VESC delay?

We have shipped about 500 (only us customer have them so far - read some posts! It has been confirmed). Also, 300 in box, in transit now to Australia (these are for EU & raptors). Another 500 are being finished now. Another 1000 within the next 2 weeks.

So unless someone buys about 1200 vesc tomorrow I’ve got plenty…

What about the Aussie customers who purchased VESC back in February?

Like I said. They are in transit. Will shop them ASAP.

Got my vesc 3 days ago.

You could send me some skate hardware with my vesc’s as compensation for the delay. Enertion blue please :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Finally, my VESC is on the way :grin:

Order no.?

1 Like

Order no.?

Yeah, could be nice if Onloop went ahead and sent everyone who ordered, waited and knew there would be delay and had the option for a refund but didn’t take it, a few sets of skate hardware. Who needs to run a working business anyway.

I just got mine in today. They had different capacitors but I have them! Now I can finish my Board!

Order #3014

1 Like

I got order no #2550 and still nothing. :neutral_face:

When you say ‘‘nothing’’ you mean ‘‘not even a mail or any kind of notification’’?

Heureka!

Mine arrived today, order date 1th March 2016, order #2353.

I got a tracking number yesterday! :open_mouth:

its shipping from australia though, I understood that there will be EU stock so that we wont have to do customs. ah well, cant have it all :neutral_face:

1 Like

Got mine today #2169 to Germany. Unfortunately I might have a problem :expressionless:

I circled a potential failure. The negative battery wire is very close to the pwm connector. If I remember right a short there fucks up a VESC quickly. Is that correct or is just the positive wire dangerous for our VESCs? Should I replace the heat shrink just in case?

How about just poke the pins through the heatshrink to avoid contact with the cap board?

1 Like

Good idea. So you think too that I should make sure there is no contact between negative and PWM?

Yea I think the main danger is the middle 5v pin.

2 Likes

hello @Tarzan, mine looked a little bit like that. I just cut the heatshrink a little bit and put a servo cable on them. Might need it or not, but avoids a short in any case.

You could cut off the excess wire a bit from the CapPCB pos/neg wires seems like they stick out quite a bit and I’d separate heatshrink both so that way they aren’t touching.

1 Like