Enertion VESC delay?

@ekitesurfer I think @onloop really prefers people to email his support staff rather than answering questions on here. That is what he pays them for, so I don’t blame him.

2 Likes

I don’t care. I just want to know if he is on schedule, thanks for your input

Which is why you can email his support and they will help you (hopefully)…mentioning him on here does not guarantee a response just because he occasionally comes on and answers some people’s questions.

I know he looks at this, and I am sure many people are wondering the same thing, so I think it is better to just indicate on here if he is on schedule, rather than get 100 emails from people

this 10crs

will the vesc shipping from the US be shipped by DHL or an other carrier. @onloop

From what I’ve gathered from his last vlog the VESC’s that need to be shipped to a US address could be on track. However, those headed for Europe and the rest of the world would have been too expensive to be shipped from the US so they shipped those in a big box to Enertion HQ and will be shipped from there.

This might be why they are not giving any order number progression.

Ok, I emailed enertion asking if he is on schedule with the vescs. If I get a response I will post it…

2 Likes

Im order 2701 so my order should becoming in about a week cause it should have been shipped by now.

my vescs arrived yesterday. No change in order status on enertion website, or email saying that it was shipped. (I do not care about these things, just saying if they should have been shipped they prob have been) I already blew a drv chip, messing around with switching from FOC to BLDC mode. In hindsight I wish I would have just configured them for BLDC and called it good…

ouch, pretty sure I’m going to setup bldc when i get mine. Are you sure the chip blew or did it just error? have you looked up the error you get in bldc tool?

Man so many things that can go wrong with the VESC, esk8 should collaborate and actually create a final product along with vedder instead of just waiting for him to finish his builds…

1 Like

yep it is that drv8403 or whatever error… Bldc didnt work for me. It looked good on the bench, but when I put weight on it, nothing… So, I switched back to FOC mode and it seems a little gutless, but it works, haven’t had time to really test it…

Are you in the US? Did they ask for signature?

Yep. It went to my folks place, don’t know about the signature. They live in a gated community and the shipping guys leave stuff on the porch all the time…

Ok thanks. The last shipment I got from enertion required a signature. I hope they send the shipping info before it’s delivered because I want to ride my E-sk8 right away! I can’t wait any longer!

my VESCs order #2073 , no shipping details. no vesc`s recieved. Order Date: 9th Feb 2016 Every time I mail enertion support: they reply that I have to wait till end of the month, but 5 months passed away and im still waiting. Is anybody here, who is waiting so long ?

Yesterday i get DHL details, thanks Jason :slight_smile:

Ordered mine 1th March 2016, order #2353.

Nothing yet. Two boards are almost ready, just waiting for the VESCs.

I fear that northern hemisphere summer 2016 will be over before they arrive. Fortunately I don’t need VESCs to go Snowboarding.

1 Like

I’m order #45** here. T. T Before purchasing they told me I’d get it mid to late July. I don’t know if the dream is still real.

1 Like

Yeah I find this entire thing a bit misleading. My order is #4420.

This picture on the product page says it is “IN STOCK” and “Immediate Shipping” but when you look closely it says “*from 30/6/16” in small font. Kind of slimey if you ask me. Especially since both of those claims don’t seem to be true. Enertion does not have vescs and he is not shipping immediatly. Not to mention I contacted enertion support to get a realistic time estimate, and they did not respond. I have ordered from plenty of small companies for numerous hobbies, (Including R/C cars, planes, quadcopters, tricopters, trials bikes, Vintage moped performance parts, yoyos etc.) and have never had this kind of experience.