Enertion VESC delay?

Click on the person…should see a box that says message

1 Like

Cmon stay patient, Mine came in 3 weeks with 6374 motor. But we had a address issue, so ít could have been faster. @jeffnyc

I’ve waited about 4 months for mine…and guess what, of the three I ordered, one of them was not up to Vedder’s standards. The cap was a 50V instead of the standard 63V. Emailed support, no reply…whatever, those are my last set of VESC from Enertion anyway

2 Likes

Enertion is having troubles, and they have a long response time. Sit tight and they will come through. Like Enertion said, its a false economy. Just not with brushless motors and car escs but service and VESC’s, .

Enertion has posted quite a bit about this, several times I’ve seen him offer to front you the bill for other caps if needed

1 Like

Just an update for everyone - I received my VESCs from Enertion this past Friday. So looks like it’s just a 1-2 week wait. Would be nice if the website had said that vs ‘In-Stock’ so I’d know what to expect… But at least they’re here!

1 Like

I guess you’re stateside? Anyone have any news on Eu warehouse or existing eu order status?

Since Jason has updated products with a massive label (no import duties) I would guess the stock arrived in the EU warehouse. You could probably message @nexty on here

Yes in NYC. Also should add that boards came with 63V caps.

1 Like

I’m waiting for 3 weeks to my VESC to be shipped to EU

Canadian orders ship from the US warehouse, right?

I see that vescs are in stock on instagram, but has anyone got his order shipped? I just can’t wait for my vesc :smiley:

EDIT “This order is marked as Shipped”

My VESC order from enertion has been “Awaiting fulfillment” since Monday… C’mon Enertion… :sweat: @onloop

I’m hoping maybe it was delayed because I’m getting shipped the new one???! :smile: @onloop

Same here. Still waiting to get my single motor mesh kit and vesc to be shipped. Thougt everything was in stock.

I ordered my VESCs 3.August and finally it’s marked shipped :slight_smile:

(in stock does not mean, ‘get shipped immediately’)

Took me 2 weeks to get mine. Status never changed on the website and I never got a tracking number.

Just because it says awaiting fulfillment doesn’t mean it hasn’t shipped.

Apperantly :slight_smile: So spoiled with hobbyking eu warehouse 2 days shipping :smile:

1 Like

I order 2 vesc on aug 14(canada), it now show as shipped :slight_smile:

Ordered on the 6th August. Shipped to the UK today according to the website. While I was on the website a chat popped up asking whether I needed help! Just asked a few questions expecting it to be some kind of AI but seemed to answer the question whether the vescs would ship from the EU fairly accurately. Said it would either come from China, US or Australia. When asked if there was a warehouse in Belgium yet he replied not yet. Very slick!