Enertion VESC delay?

Untill I get some feed back from my engineer friends

I ordered three ones and i hope they all will be 63V because i am riding 12S too…

Well i think it was not a good decision to change the caps because 50V were in stock. Onloop noted on the sales page that it will be 63V not 50V… So he will get much hazzle with the customer service

1 Like

I agree, I’ve been patiently waiting and was fine with all the delays, I totally understand the growing pains and waiting on manufactures etc. But it doesn’t feel good to have my patience rewarded whith changing the product specs, so now I won’t get what I thought I ordered. I’m sure Jason will fix this eventually, but in the meantime I need a VESC with Vedder’s recommended specs. Had to cancel my order.

PS: I would like to say that I’ve been very happy with Enertion products an customer service for everything else I’ve purchased and I realize the VESC is a especially difficult thing to manufacture

I just noticed my VESC does not have the connector mounted to plug in my Nyko remote. Is that just an extra feature of Ollin Boards VESCs?

Post a picture of your VESC @Sboard342

Look back 5days of this thread, picture posted.

Yup none of the vescs have that connector along with another one. I have to solder on my own :frowning:

just got these in the mail earlier this week. Can’t wait to dual drive them. One thing I noticed is the difference in the cap…like someone previously mentioned the 50V 3300uf vs 2x 63V 1000uf. Does anyone know if I can mix n match the cap when dual gearing the vesc or does it not matter? (i.e 50V 3300uf and 2x 63V 1000uf vesc over CAN)

what voltage are you running?

10S

10 characters

I wouldn’t run it with 50v caps. Per Jason’s suggestion, buy some matching caps locally and send him the bill.

I see. Ok well before I do that, I’d like a confirmation from Jason @onloop @carl.1 that he will compensate for the matching caps. I only have one VESC that has the 50V 3300uf so shouldn’t be that tedious to replace it. thanks

Why not run 50v caps at 10S? It will only go to max 42v? 12S is a different story.

I’m weary to run it in the first place since it’s not up to Vedder’s spec. The only reason I’m putting up with my 50v single caps is because I’ll be using them in a 6s setup.

1 Like

Anyone know if these are out of stock again? I ordered 3 VESCs four days ago and my order still shows ‘Awaiting Fulfillment’. But website still says ‘In stock ready to ship’.
Emailed customer support and only get useless messages like ‘Rest assured, we are striving hard to resolve your issues and I will be definitely in contact with you over the next few days to take care of this’ Looks like an amazing ESC and like everyone else I am dying to try it!

@jeffnyc in my experience the website is not accurate. enertion is not entirely communicative about what exactly their stock situation is at this moment but the last thing I read from Jason was that most orders should ship before end of august. I ordered a single vesc back in early July. Welcome to the wait-party.

2 Likes

Hi guys, please be patient, imagine you opening a shop and half of the town comes in and buys you out… I’ve waited about 3 months for the first enertion order. Other ones were completed within 3 weeks. He should have an infinite supply of vescs by now. It’s just a matter of packing and shipping. But I heard he lost 2/4 employees, so this is causing some delays again…

Edit: remember this is still a niche market!

1 Like

I’m selling two torqueboards vescs from batch #4 whth xt90 plugs and 5.5mm phase wires. Let me know if you are interested.

Post it your vesc in the stuff for sale section

1 Like

Yes I may be interested. What version are they? And where are you located? Can you contact me directly somehow - not sure how private messages work on this forum.