Enertion VESC delay?

He’s got different distributors in different places.

I ordered mine on the 16th and I’ve still not received mine. I believe its coming to the UK from Belgium, but the order tracking link sadly doesn’t work. I’ve just sent an email into support to get to the bottom of it.

:slight_smile:

I’m in the same situation. The reply from support was…

"Hello Ben,

Hope you are doing great. I’ve just checked and found that your order is still with Shipping Dept and there is some issues with our Shipping system. Your order will be shipped to you asap. I am really sorry for the delays and appreciate your cooperation."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… I ordered 1 vesc from enertion last month. Now i have 3 vescs. First one came from Enertion itself second one came from Macrofab and third one came today from Belgium somewhere. Well I guess I don’t really need the Platinum warranty after all. :joy:

1 Like

Hey lospollos, Thanks for your honesty.

We have just setup 2 new warehouses/distributors Us, eu & also aus. It’s a long and slow and technical process. We are also in the process of upgrading our fullfillment systems with api’s that communicate orders between each warehouse. There have been a few teething issues that are preventing the systems from working in harmony and syncing correctly.

We will make contact with you soon so we can better understand what happened.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Jason.

The waiting is driving me crazy, mind sending one over,? still waiting on the warranty!!! , have contacted macro fab and enertion!

1 Like

Ha, Perhaps you got my two Vescs that are lost in space!

1 Like

Well four days after I sent an email into support I’m still none the wiser as to where my VESC is.

2 Likes

It’s been just about two months since i ordered my “in stock ready to ship” VESCs from enertion, and still nothing.

Support hasn’t answered my emails in over a week. So looks like i’m going to have be another oner one of those guy who has to call you out on the forums @onloop.

order no. 5214 - last thing i heard was that the EU vendor put an invalid address so now it’s stuck in the post for the last 2 weeks or so.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat still. No response in over a week from support. I’ve simply no idea what is happening or when I’m going to get the “in stock” part I ordered.

@carl.1

1 Like

I’ve just got my VESC (in europe), but it’s not working - see this post below for more info

http://vedder.se/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=2459#p2459

@onloop I’ve tried to get in touch with your support but they are sending me to buy the platinum warranty?

If you would like us to replace the VESC no questions asked buy the warranty, if you would like us to rework the VESC due to a manufacturing fault please return it under the 60-day warranty, the cost of postage is your responsibility.

We will return the VESC after reworking it & cover the cost of shipping also.

1 Like

fyi: both of my first VESCs stopped working. The Can-Chip needed to be replaced. I don’t know what this chip is or why it broke but it seems it happened on both VESCs at the same time. Your VESCs are cheap but please check the quality. I’ve also blown a DRV in FOC… Your replacement warranty (62 Eur) is nice but repairing the VESC is about 50 Eur.

Every single VESC we sell have a motor spin test done before shipping, if there are faults that occur later it is due manufacturing faults or user error, our vesc platinum warranty covers both so you can get an instant replacement.

We are working on improving the production process to include more testing process to detect errors that might occur under higher currents.

Who is taking the shipping costs or can we use it as paper weight?

if you have the platinum warranty we send you a new VESC.

1 Like

Thanks,

I can obviously see and possibly fix the VESC (I would rather not have to ship this back, I have already paid something like £25 customs & duty), but I’m not sure if it has damaged other parts of the VESC. If I try to remove the bridge will this void my warranty?

Or, if I buy the platinum warranty, do you want me to return the faulty unit & will I get charged customs duty again? Doing this platinum warranty route, if I’d have to pay for postage to Australia, and possibly duty again, it would put the total cost for the single VESC delivered (inc tax) at something around £190?!?

To be honest, I’m not too happy with these options, either one will cost me a lot more than I was willing to pay.

Perhaps these are being load tested without the power leads/motor leads attached - which is why my fault would have slipped through as it’s a problem that came from the power cables being soldered off-target.

Hey, can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a VESC after the order is placed? I ordered a belt,gear and VESC last Sunday 10/9/2016 and already received the belt and gear. I am in the US and understand that the VESC’s ship from a US warehouse. So, can anyone tell me how their experience has been? Have requested shipping info and tracking number from Enertion and they said I would receive an email from the US warehouse when the VESC ships… Frustrating to say the least…

1 Like

Just got an email saying that their order system had a glitch and my VESC order was not placed. So they placed it now and said it will ship in 2-4 days. Fingers crossed…