Enertion VESC delay?

please email [email protected] again, also check your spam folder, did you get a ticket number?

1 Like

Yes, my original ticket number is 14927. I just checked spam and don’t see anything. Emailed again too.

ok, you should get some reply very soon. sorry about that

No problem! Thanks for your help!!

I talked to a rep via email but the VESC standard now says it’s out of stock. Even when it was backordered before it never said it was completely out. Do you know when it will be back in stock?

We won’t be selling the old vesc anymore. Vesc-x production is about to scale up. First batch about to pop.

1 Like

Oh ok. So what should I do to get a new one since I bought the 1 year warranty?

email support with details of your issues, if you have and instant replacement warranty & we don’t have any more of the old vesc you get a VESCX instead - just need to wait for the production line to ramp up.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. I did email today but they directed me to the link for the Standard VESC and to use a coupon code. But the Standard VESC said out of stock so I emailed back saying that earlier today but got no response. It would just be helpful if I had a clear response. If I have to wait for the VESC-X to ramp up that’s fine, I’d just like something more concrete.

we only just ran out so i need to update my staff on the correct procedures, i am away so i suppose they are just using the normal responses in email.

No problem! When you decide what to do let me know so I can officially place a replacement order, if that’s possible :D. Thanks for your help

i have just notified the team of the new procedure, please reply to the ticket and we should be able to get you headed down the right path now.