Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@Photorph DUDE I’m ORDER #[quote=“onloop, post:135, topic:2219”] 3269 - 08-05-2016 [/quote]

I WILL GET MINE BY LATE JUNE…POSSIBLY BEFORE THE GT, YESSSSSS.

@onloop awesome job. I knew you could do it!!!

yea you are like one batch of shipments behind me. July will be a good month.

1 Like

Yup, batch 1 - March, batch 2 - April, batch 3 - early May, batch 4 - mid/late May.

Busy busy busy I will be with the videos…gotta let my current subscribers know I dumped Boosted… Wanted to hold off until I knew what board I’d have on the way.

Now lets pray the manufacturer stays on schedule and delivers the rest of the VESC shipments safely!!! (your batch has pending VESC)

this american supplier has some very strict production schedules… so it is looking positive.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear!! Are you going to send out batteries early? It seems it can take them a long time depending on the location.

All USA Customer Batteries are built & arrived today at the US based distributor.

you should get your battery soon.

1 Like

Awesome! Guess I should be on the lookout for a shipping notification? :slight_smile:

YES, will email that to you.

1 Like

Hey onloop, my order is in that list (#2985). I recently made a new order for parts (#3674) and wanted to cancel my previous raptor order, but keep my place in line for the VESCs i would’ve received. Enertion support said this was possible but haven’t confirmed my place in line or processed the refund yet. Just wondering when this might happen :slight_smile:

Cheers

email [email protected]

No problem, I’ll try again. Thanks for all your hard work!

https://youtu.be/k39ju0Z5VmE?t=568

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Lets gogogogogoggooogo

Things are starting to get realll good, I’ll be on the lookout for battery shipment noitification.

1 Like

So glad you kept faith man…now we will all be on boards soon :slight_smile:

Same here! Looking forward to it, bringing electric skating to Berlin

Tracking says my board is waiting at home for me!

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT CONGRATS MAN YOU MADE IT!!! lol now make a review!!! >:))

Time to take the rest of the day off!

So tantalizing, but the skate tool shipped had the wrong size allen wrench on it to undo the battery cover. Gahh so close!

4 Likes