Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

Fair call mate

We’ll get to see soon enough - a number of us have tickets and the new employee should hopefully help soon.

Also @onloop, I know that a lot of us still have frustrations with things, but overall I feel like you’re conduct on the forum has been incredibly professional. Not only is it noticeable, but it’s also greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

That made me smile when I saw it :')

1 Like

ok, i am cutting off black pvc, No, box didn’t looked like it was opened or damaged, posting imgs,

Here are pics, removed black pvc, and all I can see is yellow pertinax…i dont know what is that black round thing inside …looks like base of socket but not sure, check:

yeap, i removed tape and I can see socket under pertinax…i dont know If can pull it on right place…here pics

Thank you for your reply. It appears that no, your battery had not been shipped previously. We have been in contact with our battery factory (as due to shipping regulations for batteries, they ship directly to the customers) and we were incorrectly advised your battery had shipped. We have advised the factory that shipment of your battery is now urgent and do apologise for the delay as we were not aware it had not shipped.

As soon as we receive the tracking number we will forward these details to you immediately.

so 4 weeks after sending my skateboard out and an inquiery by me and i think two by @flatsp0t, as far as i remeber, where they always said just wait, they found out that they did not send our batteries out to make it even better jason said a few days ago that they are now out of batteries and are waiting for new ones, which well all know can take forever

do you want my battery without charging socket? :slight_smile: we need to be patient things will be sorted, at least we are getting feedbacks, and behind scene info.

If it takes longer I can borrow you my spare battery. Let me know if you need it to try the Raptor.

1 Like

we have your battery in stock, it was already allocated to your order & we assumed it had been shipped, it’s just that an error was made and the factory didn’t ship it as per our instructions… the battery fiasco is being deeply investigated at the moment.

Honestly, this is all my fault… I didn’t have systems or staff in place to help me manage the explosion in growth… the stuff i use to organize myself each day got stretched out to each week and some things didn’t get checked properly and communications have not been followed up correctly…

also it is now china holiday, so nothing will happen until Monday.

I promise everyone that enertion is always learning from mistakes & making improvement… over time we will have solved all these problems… we will be experts at worldwide logistics…

I seem to have the same problem with the battery(got the board same day as HH1, aso from germany). Could you please check this as well? Order number 2281 @onloop

And i know the problems of a rapid growth, it will ease out fast, and then you can prouldly look at what you have done.

1 Like

please post photos, my factory & i are trying to work out what the fuck has happen here.

No, i think mine was not shipped, the one with the missing charge port was @sibisi666

Yes, i think by mid july the chaos may have settled down…

we will have ample vesc stock we will have a huge amount of stock of motors & wheels & all the small parts… Orders are 10X bigger qty now we will have implemented better system for dealing with customers inquiry we will start using inventory management systems to track stock & better forecast with suppliers. we will have 3 fully trained full-time staff helping me we will have the best warranty on our electronics products. we will have an EU repair agent that can solve the simple problems we will have new & improved products that make building our completes faster

1 Like

yesterday we realised there were 6 batteries found in the battery factory, we had already told them to be shipped weeks ago…

the new logistics company we started to use to get battery into EU & US is really incompetent, it takes them 3 weeks to give us the tracking numbers, mostly because the consignment leaves China as one large pallet, then gets split into individual consignments at the destination country, which then generates the individual labels. This new process completely ruined our system as we could not easily see the movement of our stock…

hopefully we can use our new EU agent to receive stock & redistribute it in the EU…

next option is we will split our battery into 3 small blocks that are under 99wh, they can then be joined together by the customer… we will not give up… we will find a way to get our products out…

otherwise we are fucked… shipping batteries is extremely complex these days…

this option would be great also for flying. simply 3 rows of 10s which you can connect if you want the range or simply use one 10s1p if you want it light or for flying

yes, that is something we are looking at closely.

1p is not a good idea due to the current a single battery has to provide. 18650 can give up to 30A which is not enough in some cases.

It would be better to split packs in series and do 3S 3S 2S 2S or something that can be added to 10S in the end. This way you could also combine them as 6S, 7S, 8S or 9S for reduced weight and less top speed

to be honest i have no idea of electrics but could you not just use an amp limit so they do not get drained to fast? was not the boosted board runing on 1p?