Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@stevied. Ok open up cover of board. Is your transmitter flashing and both vescs blue lights lighting up. This shlould be correct. Next thing is not good. Shake your remote. Is there any loose bit sounding in there, not noise from the led clear inserts, but like if a part is rattling inside it. loose. If you cant change the channel of the remote and receiver, I think you need a new remote.

Email enertion support to get action on it. You may need to open up remote to see if there is actually a loose part in there. Positive side is its better to find out now with issue when under warranty then later when not. Enertion should be able to get you a new reemote asap if that is the issue. Did you drop the remote. The buttons do work and light up just not connecting.

Im not really happy as to how Enertion have to send battery separately. I dont think Evolve have to do that. The battery comes direct from the china factory as if its coming from Aus. I did get my battery say 1-1/2 -2weeks prior to getting my board in B1.

It could just be a courier issue, but its annoying.

Just got a mail that my battery has shipped. :sunny: Only a few more weeks for the board hopefully. I kind of enjoyed the wait until now but this is a good tease right here :smile:

What order # are you?

Edit: If you ordered around the 6th you must be in my batch…hmm, seems like there might be a problem with the US battery distrib then if you’re in Germany and got it this early

#3210 Dunno but it sounds good as you guys have stated that your batteries were being shipped earlier. Not all of you I recall right

You’re about three orders ahead of me. I have not gotten a notification yet, but @Photorph hasn’t either and he’s way ahead… I’m thinking whomever is shipping the batteries in the US might be delayed due to the holiday weekend here idk…either way good to hear you’re on your way.

1 Like

Only US batteries get notification and tracking, the rest gets shipped directly from china without anything.

But Djupex is in Germany…or at least I thought [quote=“Djupex, post:63, topic:2219”] Hey @onloop! Jason, I just ordered my dual motor raptor and am so thrilled. I know it will take time until it will arrive to germany [/quote] He got notification…

Or do you mean some are built in US and others in China?

Yup received a shipping notification for my battery a few minutes ago. If the vescs will arrive in time I guess that is a head start like 10 days for the battery.

Where are you located?

Germany here, youre right

Yeah. That would be really cool :grinning: pm me if you are ready.

Germany too

At least this was said to me as i have a shiny raptor but no battery at all. Also from germany^^ Where in germany are you located?

Maybe things changed :slight_smile: should be getting your notification soon then too…

Did you also get a tracking Number?

Berlin. Yeah I got a number but it only says the order has been put into the delivery system but no package has arrived there yet. I dont mind it taking some time til mine arrives since Im still waiting for the board but for you it must be a real important track for the last piece of the puzzle :wink:

Well yes, i have it for nearly two weeks now staring at me, wanting to go out for a ride^^.

I am from a small city near Stuttgart

1 Like

I’m 2782, in the US. No notification for battery or board yet.

We will likely get notifications around the same time since it seems to be different for whoever is shipping ours