Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Any news @onloop? Any beta testers tried it yet? It’s been over a week since we got an update, and as someone who pre ordered, I’m worried.

I am worried too. Summer is almost here. ESk8 fully assembled but the remote is missing. Does it take another month or will the first batch (Oz order) shipped out soon?

Here summer is over, but despite that I’m worried too.

We have sent out an update email today, maybe you have used an invalid email on your orders?

Anyway, there are some beta units in transit to me now. They will get express shipped to some folks for testing. This test is mostly to check the safety & signal quality and give some general feedback about how well the remote works.

ALSO, some news about the NEW PCB design, I didn’t mention it before because i wasn’t sure we would get it working properly, we are going forward with the reverse button feature!! (small buytton above the “e”)

This means you can switch reverse on at the hand controller. This is a new feature and will need to be checked out a bit more. but looks promising so will probably make it to the final version.

The other feature we are trying to get is an on/off switch for the 2 channel. for lights etc.

4 Likes

Hello,

Built with Fail safe function or not?

1 Like

got two beta units today! sent one out already

7 Likes

Looks awesome! How long will testing take? (If everything goes right)

I’m pretty confident. The product works perfectly in my area. But that has proven to be a bad benchmark for testing in the past as I’m not in a congested city with rf pollution. So I think for safety purpose we need it to be tested by others.

Within one one week it would be nice to have some feedback.

Production is approx 3 weeks.

Shipping to end user 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for responding that quickly! I really appreciate what you do. Keep it up!

Happy to help.

1 Like

Hey there, I’m order #6577, I already received my space cell 4, and both my vsc’s. Also in my order was dual drive kit and r spec motors, plus the new nano x remote. Could I get in on the beta test by just shipping mine early or something? And I would also really like to get my drive kit asap. Is there anything you could do for me?

Its really late here and I can’t really look it up. . Please Email and we can send your order in separate parts. [email protected]

I know one exact location where my Winning remote drops signal. No idea what goes one in the homes at the spot, but it 100% disconnects at the same spot every time. It really helps to know your route. I really hope your new remote will solve my problems because I really don’t like trigger remotes

I An update from end

A beta Nano X has been sent me to test…

Looks like it shipped out to me yesterday.

I’ll be testing the remote as soon as I get it. I do have the Winning remote as well. There is a place here that gets a strange interference for a few moments and I can re-create the drop out issue at times if I hold the remote above my head.

Ill be posting a written and video review ASAP to give you guys and girls something to base your decisions.

Also, if it works well…I can organize a USA :us: group buy for the Nano X as I did with the Enetion group buy.

6 Likes

So if we preordered we have to wait another 4-5 weeks?

No you don’t have to wait.

1. I can send you a nano-x case and the old circuit if you want.
  2. Or you can wait for the due diligence process to happen and for the new improved product to be manufactured.
  3. Or you can have a refund. Note price will go up once I have stock on the shelf.

Have been watching this, waiting to order but if you do a GB then that would be the better way to purchase from the US right?

Well if you only order the remote your gonna get hit with a big shipping bill from Aus

If we do a group buy we avoid that cost and just pay domestic shipping

Yes, but doesn’t the price go up once they are received?

Yes, that is my question, if @onloop will allow @Michaelinvegas to organize a US group buy that reflects pre-order or today pricing? Otherwise, not sure GB shipping will net out lower overall price?

1 Like