Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

the electronics. Ergonomically they’re very similar, but i think he’s doing something to customize the electronics. If i had to guess i’d say channel changing and pairing behavior, but that’s purely speculation based on my own experiences with Winning remotes, which so far, hasn’t been the best experience.

So if I order it from your site and I live in the US it will ship from a US address and not the AUS right?

Does it have cruise control?

1 Like

I doubt this is any different than the winning. Haven’t heard otherwise yet and it sure looks the same. I’d rather go 35mph with a solid remote than 10 with something unreliable and there’ve been a lot of problems with the winning

3 Likes

True. I was only doing about 10mph when it streeted my face. IT was as if the hand of Skatan himself reached up from below to smite my board. But I can’t imagine this is just a Winning in sheep’s clothing. I feel confident that some things inside were adjusted to get rid of the bad behavior, otherwise The NANO-X would be doomed from the get go, and already having had a pile of Winning’s to experiment with i feel like Jason is aware of its faults and knew what needed to change.

6 Likes

The only thing I noticed that has changed is the throttle, though I’m not sure if it’s just the same throttle with a different thumb stick. The original winning definitely doesn’t seem like it does 45 degrees in each direction though.

Maybe… Just maybe… @onloop can chime in and tell us how he has improved the winning remote to make us want to buy his product.

I like the Winning and Nano-X thumb control. I originally ordered the Steez remote but Enertion decided to refund me $20 and sent me the Winning instead with my order and told me it was better?!?

I would love to have a remote that won’t potentially “street my face” as LHB calls it

1 Like

What ever happened to the steez remotes? Enertion doesnt have em anymore and the only place I can find them is from Maytech for $92 + shipping. Anyone know where I can get one?

I have one that’s gone 20 miles and unscratched and works fine if u want to pay the lowest price u can find it

3 Likes

After all these bad reports about the Winning remote it would be cheeky to just put their electronics in a (better) case and sell it. I know that there are also many riders happy with the Winning but it´s definitely not a well-engineered product.

EDIT: Just became a winnictim an hour ago.

1 Like

If no one reports issues with the Nano-X I’ll probably get one since I like thumb control. But scary thing is that Jason has had no issues with the one/s he uses so I’m not sure he make any improvements.

I also used the winning for about 150 km with no problems (except the sensitiveness and the sticking thumb button) and did not apply any changes to my setup before it dropped me of, that´s why it´s very hard to figure out if, when and why it happens. But as we all know every single failure can cause very serious injuries and as an esk8 company you have to make damn sure that your products are working well.

$49 sales is attractive compared to $100, but I’d rather pay $100 once it’s been tested and confirm by the community

lol onloop responds with just a picture. I guess we can now be sure its just winning remote with a new case :frowning:

1 Like

Is this just a re branded winning remote?

why doesnt he tell anything? is it a winning in a new case or not?

Something smells fishy. I’d steer clear.

1 Like

why is this forum full of conspiracy theorists these days?

• new PCB
  • new firmware
  • new battery
  • new antenna design
  • improved thumb stick mounting

NOTE: still doing testing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKR1Jd2gA-2/?taken-by=enertionboards

7 Likes