EMF Hub motor final sale!

Oh god, the wires are as thick as my balancing leads… wtf.

They took Jacob’s hub motor logo too. Must be the same manufacturer?

2 Likes

Yeah, chinese manufacturers are ruthless for copying/ selling your merchandise sometimes with your branding. It’s a hard world

they can do 110mm but not the sizes you requested without a big order of over 300 units

http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/brushless-motors/63mm/alien-power-hub-brushless-motor-for-longboard/

An out of stock sale?

Apparently, most of theyre sale products are out of stock.

Thats not good at all.

Does anybody do a hub motor with a ‘tire’ or some sort of wheel with a really soft/rubbery compound? I don’t necessarily need a pneumatic tire, but I want something that can get traction on grass, dirt, and maybe slick surfaces. Also, something like a tire compound, even if there’s no air involved, would be much quieter when riding over sidewalks.

@Hummie has ordered actual car tire rubber wheels.

1 Like

Well, i think if it is not too pricey, this is woth a shot. They are kind of “self-lathing”, if you have a sharp knife.

search forum for Nitrile Rubber

Oh. I want to try 110mm. What duro? How much? I wonder what it’ll do to the torque.

Count me in for 110mm

I’d go for a set of the 110’s too. That would push the top speed to over 30mph on 12s.

I’d be keen on 110mm as well @ralphy

Or alternatively, if the 83mm red urethane you have tested and proven works is immediately available, I’d grab a set of those as well.

Muchas gracias amigo!:+1:

Their not out of stock. I emailed them and apprantly their being tested before being put up for sale in the next week or two

Still looking to sell my EMF hub set. I will let them go for 215 shipped.

Where you from?

In US. Shipping only includes to US.

Somoene selling theirs in EU ?