EMF Hub motor final sale!

hey is there anyone here is looking to sell there emf hub motors, i live in Sydney Australia for postage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thats pretty accurate, the nubs are free for download but the sleeve and material info I will be selling at something affordable just because it took a lot of trail and error to nail a material and precision dimension that works. Around 19.99 for two full wheel inserts and 8 nubs. [email protected] is my paypal.

The nubs can be anchored down with loctite super glue professional.

Use any epoxy that can glue plastic to rubber for the sleeve. Coat the urethane with a light coat of epoxy. Fold the sleeve onto inself so it can go into the inner part of the urethane wheel and once inside completly unfold it so it binds to epoxy.

Immediatly silde it into the motor completly. It will take some physical stregth and the use of the motor cap backwards in order to ensure the wheel and plastic insert slide in evenly and completly. Once its all in place the motor cap with all screws and use 3 or 4 3"-4" metal adjustable straps to tighten the heck out of the outside of the urethane. This ensures an even round fit. Some epoxy might come out of the sides indicating any excess. Leave it alone until it cures then cut it off with a knife.

Once the epoxy fully cures it cantake anywhere from 1hr to 24 hrs RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT.

If it fails i will fully refund you.

I REALLY BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK SO 15% OF PROFITS OF ALL SALES WILL BE ISSUED TO @JACOBBLOY TO HELP OFFSET THE FINANCIAL ISSUES.

8 Likes

Postage is 30 to 40 dollars. You looking for a set ready of motors as is or ready to ride with all the wires upgraded and the slip issue resolved?

Time for 20 more miles of testing

1 Like

what kind of speed do you get on just 6S Lifepo (or even less?)

It’s 3 4s lipos in series 50.4v with 16,000 mah.

I ride really fast for a looooooooong time

@ralphy - does the 19.99 include shipping. Do you have them ready to ship or are you making them as ordered.

Yeah includes US first class shipping with tracking. Priority 2 day shipping will be 5.99 more.

In 24 hrs after payment is confirmed it ships.

Cool - sent money.

Thanks you’ll be able to track it soon.

Oh this sounds interesting. You should have an instructional video or pictures atleast. I have Jacobs hubs too, but I didn’t even bother to open the box yet.

1 Like

Pics!! This is after 50 miles of rough street terrain and sidewalk testing trips ranged from 7 miles to 12 miles non stop.

No sign of potential slipping…woooooooodiiiiiiiwooooòooooo

2 Likes

Open the box and use them !

So I opened the box. And I’m missing an axle nut.

Any idea what size it is and where I can get some?

1 Like

Bugger… When you undo an axle nut and pull it out, it gives a ‘pop’ as it comes free, so I am thinking they may have been specially machined for that size hub barrel and the hanger axle thread.

@jacobbloy are you in a position to supply spare parts to the community for your hubs, or otherwise point us in the direction of where we can get them?

Hi @ralphy, any idea of the postage cost to send the nubs and sleeves to Perth, Western Australia?

When did you receive the box? If I would get a box with hubs inside I couldn’t wait longer then 5 minutes to open and touch it. Now you need luck to get the part from Jacob. Don’t you know somebody with a lathe, it would be easy to make the nut just the black anodized colour is more difficult to get.

I can try and get extra parts on my next shipment

$32 internarional priority anywhere in the world.

New rubber lets see if it passes the torture test.

1 Like