E-MTB Drive Gear with Spur Gears "Directdrive"

2 left hands Dan?;p

Hello, where abouts did you get the chain drive parts from. im looking at building a trampa board 6.5 super star wheels. i have the motor mounts and motor but i havent gotten a drive chain setup yet and was looking into chain drive over belts due to longevity.

@krazor Parts from @smudgeUK are from mine / e-toxx

On this picture its ISO-05 Size Actually i got also ISO-06 : 2x40T Wheelsprocket for MBS and Trampa Superstar 2x8T 8mm Motorsprocket with Keyways 2x Chain for 100CTC 150€ shipped worldwide

1 Like

Hi Jenso, We have talked through email and I was originally going to purchase your trampa mounts but Astor seeing this setup I am going to go into this direction with those large motors. The only issue for me is finding all of the parts and you have done a good job describing my only concern is I can’t find your website anymore which I believe is where are you has these 80 mm motor mounts for these double bad boy Leopards… As well as wanting to buy everything today or as many parts as I can for this build… please direct me to the link to your website and to these 80 mm motor mounts which are very similar to the trampa chain drive ones… Although, actually with the red trucks and that super heavy duty belt which even has the red to match the trucks and motors please help me list getting to a site to purchase those mounts… Thank you my friend!!!

Hey

send me an email tell me what you want and where to ship (-; i make you an offer you cand deny (-; [email protected]

1 Like

That’s just barely broken in.

HAHA KLB? wenn you want todoo airstily stuff tey get bend very much too. I bend the spring and skate trucks in 10mm…