Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Yes exactly!

Higher voltage means less amp draw necessary means less heat means longer life means less overall cost.

4 Likes

What I would do: Stick to 10S and make the esc reliable at 10s when going up steep hills. Then introduce a nice stiffer type deck with nice concave and slight rocker around 36-38 inches with a kicktail and deep wheelwells (similar to decks: Rayne darkside, sector nine mini daisy, Lush machine 3D, Tesseract) Stick to 83mm wheels and belt system for torque. Work on reducing the drag and sound from motors. 12mm belt width is enough. And use good quality trucks, bushings and bearings. And 10s3p 30Q battery placed to balance out center of gravity. Keep weight down wherever possible. Small 3mm rubber riser to kill the worst vibrations. NO cutout for handle! Reliable remote with long throw. Integrated lights front and rear. Then I will push the order button :smile:

2 Likes

You already have some good options for 10s PACKS in your store . And there are absolutely no options for good cheap 12S battery packs on the market . Well priced 12s3p or 12s4p pack with 30Q cells would be in high demand since many of us are using VESCS.

2 Likes

Which of their 10s3p packs are good along with VESCs?

Thanks for all of your proffessional advices, very proffessional, we may reconsider this 12s ESC and Battery project and focus on high level 10s3p 30Q and 10s5p 30Q battery with more powerful ESC upgrade.

9 Likes

http://www.diyeboard.com/10s3p-lg-18650-lithium-battery-pack-36v-66ah-238wh-p-631.html how do you think of this 10s3p battery upgrade to 30Q to work with vesc with more ampere output?

2 Likes

I think it will be good. But it depends on the BMS, a 60A BMS with E-switch would be ideal.

1 Like

10s4p 30Q seems to be the most common configuration and is mostly used. Then you could have 80a discharge and probably reduce the voltage sag to a minimal. Flat 4p is used in both Enertion raptor 2 and Evolve bambo and its the perfect size in my opinion.

That 3p case you got seems to have room for a 4p with some slight modifications, as of now there is alot of space not being used if you look at the pictures.

Going to be fun to see all the new products in 2018 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I only ride mountaiboards I’ll provide a different perspective.

Minimum requirements in my region: 50A output per ESC, meaning 100A total BMS/Li-Ion pack. big difference compared to say 60A total in hill climbing performance.

12S ideal, since the motor performance begins to suffer at lower voltage (below 37, hill climbing becomes worse). 12S will never cause voltage sag related issues for the regular user, since the voltage is always going to be high enough to provide sufficient power.

Lower voltage requires high amps to obtain the same performance. Since we are often limited by ESC or Li-Ion pack, we can’t push the required amps at lower voltages. 12S is therefore king.

2 Likes

yes, there’s space not fully used in this enclosure, 10s4p is hard but 12s3p is enough. the esc holder case take too much space.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this, we will seriously think about this, your information is very valueable to us.

1 Like

And this is what’s interesting for us VESC diy builders. To be able to buy cheap well made 12s 30q pack with nice enclosure. !

1 Like

we will try to make it good and cheap if we decide to make it. thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Chrismas is coming and there’s few days left before promotion ended, anyone who want to buy parts and kits from us please take this best chance to buy it before Chrismas, save much during the Chrismas promotion period now. Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts.

2 Likes

i would if i could :wink:

2 Likes

What are your shipping fees to US?

order over 400usd is free shipping to US. and less than 400usd shipping depend on weight and size, 18usd to -68usd per different items and kits. and most of our kits on site is free shipping even under 400usd.

1 Like

sorry to make you confused because of my poor english. you ordered on 12th and we shipped it out on 13th to our H.K forwarder. we did our best in order arrangement. and the whole shipping procedure you may not understand well, all electric skateboard ship through a special fedex or UPS way, take much longer time and very expensive. so the whole tracking will be not as regular way. the package will firstly arrived FEDEX facility for customs clearance and once it done will dispatch the package to you. the tracking status also shows after customs clearance done. for your order i have to say we handled very fast without any delay on our side. FAQ » Delivery Time and Delivery Procedure http://www.diyeboard.com/index.php?main_page=faq_info&faqs_id=26 Delivery Time and Delivery Procedure If I order products from diyeboard.com, how would you ship them to me? How much would it cost? Will I be able to trace my order? " diyeboard.com currently ships small and medium sized orders by international couriers.

The shipping rates can be previewed inside the diyeboard.com online shop system. You can just click on the “Estimated Shipping Costs” and choose the country you want to ship to, Shipping fees will be estimated by our system automatically.

*How can I trace my order?

Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us. In this email, there should be the tracking information for your packages as well as the website in which you could trace your order at. And for for battery or battery included kit or complete electric skateboard the tracking status updates takes more days showing out, because of the special cargo shipping way, it only updates when customs clearance is is finished at the destination Country. It usually takes 7-10days get the updates, and 10-15days get package delivered.

*How Long Will It Take To Delivery? Total delivery time is composed of thress parts. The first part is the processing time. The order status is processing. This is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and do thorough QC test before package them. Processing takes 2-5 days normally. The second part is after your order is processed, we send it to the warehouse. And warehouse will coordinate the order shipping information with shipping agency to arrange packages labled and picked up by shipping agency. The order status is shipped. This process takes 1-2 days normally. All the order packages will be handled by H.K shipping agency, we are located in Shenzhen, nearby H.K., once package labled and customs clearance done in H.K airport, there will be a tracking number generated, we will update it through website order updating system coordinately. You will get updated by email notice. The last part is the actual shipping time. This is the time that it takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the destination. Standard express shipping for regular items normally takes 5-7 days, and express shipping for battery or battery included kit or complete electric skateboard normally takes 10-15 days.

• Are the packages insured?

Shipping with couriers is insured and can be tracked online. Once your goods are sent out we will email you with a tracking number so you can trace your delivery any time you want.

We offer Shipping Insurance for the total of US$ 1.99 to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments. If a missing issue arises, we will reship your order immediately.

as i emailed you there’s no other tracking, only the fedex tracking i give it to you, direct from H.K.