Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

DIYEboard.com Black friday 15% Special discount of 15% off for the order amount more than 200usd. Coupon code: Black friday 15%

We appreciate the support from everyone in the community and our customers.

We’ve discounted a lot of our most popular products. Don’t miss the deal!

DIYEboard.com Black friday 15% off for the order amount more than 200usd. Coupon code: Black friday 15%

I’d like to know more about these new hub motors

1 Like

I like the deck, I like them AT wheels, I like the replaceble cassette battery (imagine carrying a couple of them inside your backpack, you’ll ride all day), Wow!! so neat and simple with those hub motors. Tell me more, battery capacity? Range? How much? and when will be available?

Those hub motors have extremely thin phase wires, guessing low power applications only. Can you give the specs and the power output of those hubs ?

3 Likes

Is it 83 mm hubs ? I think it’s from maytech right ? @PredatorBoardsis it the same hub that you use with the banshee ?

90mm hubs .

Bottleneck there??

I think these are updated version of current 90mm hubmotors, rated 500W, peak 1300W. So, at 36V ~40amps max, ~15amps continuous.

we are updating the details on our site, you can check it later today.

we will update the details and specs on our site for this hub motor, check detials later. the cable is enough to make it output higher watt, it is special cord can stand high current draw.

new battery kit are going to lauch on our site soon. update will be continued.

Will just the enclosures, empty battery casings be available?

yes, but price will be higher.

There will be a way to ship to Chile, maybe all the parts direct from China and the batery with a different method, so this way only the batery will have a high shipping cost.

Hey Jason, do you have instructions for how to pair the remote and set the throttle & brake calibration for the dual ESC? I bought the dual belt drive speed controller and the remote was not paired to the esc. I ended up figuring out how to pair the remote, but I think the calibration is off. The throttle is very abrupt and the brakes are basically off or fully engaged. I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to be like this, so I’m guessing guessing that I’m just missing the throttle calibration step.

http://www.diyeboard.com/dual-belt-drive-outrunner-motor-esc-speed-control-kit-p-561.html

sorry, shipping to Chile with battery is really hard for us, the shipping fee will be much much higher than shipping to US.

i will message you.